'Who is the best recruit at Penrith in 2012?'

- Clint Newton
- Cameron Ciraldo
- Geoff Daniela
- Chris Armit
- Danny Galea

With Clint Newton winning :lol:

How the hell isn't Ciraldo winning? :lol:

The Panthers recruitment this year is easily the worst of any club.

Don't think Gardner is really that good, was decent in his first year and struggled to get into any sort of form after getting injured. Some of their own supporters even wanted him dropped this year and thats saying something.

You only have to look on Sharks forever, most over their even admit that they're outside backs (Centre's and Winger's) would not get a go at any other club.

You really are an idiot aren't you!

I had to laugh at Penrith's poll question on their website:

- Clint Newton
- Cameron Ciraldo
- Geoff Daniela
- Chris Armit
- Danny Galea

That's absolutely hilarious!!! :lol:

The website admin must have been kidding, surely.

Mind you, it still owns the Knights recruitment from years gone by!

They're pretty thickheaded if they don't see that Ciraldo will deliver a premiership.

Considering Canberra's plight they're recruitment has been terrible too. They only picked up Berrigan while losing Tongue, Vidot amongst others.

I'm really impressed with Parra's recruitment as well. Sandow, Roberts, Tautai and Tonga.

- Clint Newton
- Cameron Ciraldo
- Geoff Daniela
- Chris Armit
- Danny Galea

Yeah yeah rub it in. Yours was pretty woeful last year to be fair. Reckon Daniela is the best recruit out of that lot myself too.

I reckon it's not as bad as everyone is making out. The team is significantly weaker but I would imagine those players wouldn't be on much so they should have too much of an effect on the salary cap. Phil Gould was quoted saying that it will be at least two seasons until Penrith can start having a serious crack at recruitment.

Apparently Leary stuffed Penrith's cap by back ending a heap of re-signings last year (included Grant, McKendry, Coote, Kingston and Burns). I'll see what happens this year, Cleary might be the best thing that has happened to our club since we won the Premiership in '03.

They're pretty thickheaded if they don't see that Ciraldo will deliver a premiership.

Ciraldo is a better player than you guys make out. He is like our old Purtell, everyone's scapegoat. Not really what Penrith needed but he'll be good for depth and hopefully that is as far as he goes. I actually have Ryan Simpkins ahead of Ciraldo though, heard good things about him.

- Clint Newton
- Cameron Ciraldo
- Geoff Daniela
- Chris Armit
- Danny Galea

:lol:

Sharks making the 8 will happen.

You saw it here first on The Forum.

Agreed. I reckon they'll be a surprise package next season, even though i hate to say it. Esp if Carney Fires.

Possibly a finals team? I really don't know why Stapleton isn't in regular first-grade, he is actually really good. Wright came good this year, Carney fires then you cant bet on a finals appearance. Great backrow and some really good talents in Kelly, Townsend & Graham if Kelly does go to Souths, Mills & Gardner are big talents too, front-row is a bit of a worry but Fifita is a good buy.

1. Nathan Gardner
2. Nathan Stapleton
3. Matthew Wright
4. Colin Best
5. Stewart Mills
6. Todd Carney
7. Chad Townsend
8. Bryce Gibbs
9. Isaac De Gois
10. Andrew Fifita
11. Anthony Tupou
12. Jeremy Smith
13. Paul Gallen

14. Albert Kelly
15. Ben Ross
16. Jayson Bukuya
17. Mark Taufua

Possibly a finals team? I really don't know why Stapleton isn't in regular first-grade, he is actually really good. Wright came good this year, Carney fires then you cant bet on a finals appearance. Great backrow and some really good talents in Kelly, Townsend & Graham if Kelly does go to Souths, Mills & Gardner are big talents too, front-row is a bit of a worry but Fifita is a good buy.

1. Nathan Gardner
2. Nathan Stapleton
3. Matthew Wright
4. Colin Best
5. John Williams
6. Albert Kelly
7. Todd Carney
8. Bryce Gibbs
9. Isaac De Gois
10. Ben Ross
11. Wade Graham
12. Jeremy Smith
13. Paul Gallen

14. Anthony Tupou
15. Andrew Fifita
16. Jayson Bukuya/Jeff Robson
17. Sam Tagataese

Fixed the team for you bud

Lol when you try and make the best sharks team it makes the 8-13 look gun but makes the 1-5 look like an absolute joke compared to other teams! Is there a team with a worse 1-5 than the sharks?

Cowboys aren't far behind.
Fai Fai Loa is a gun, so is Tate (when not injured) and also Bowen... I think Linette (if thats how you spell it) is a downgrade from Tonga but isn't too bad. Not sure about the other wing, but he couldn't be too bad (NOT BANI!!!!!)

Sharks backline is really lacking.

Fai Fai Loa is a gun, so is Tate (when not injured) and also Bowen... I think Linette (if thats how you spell it) is a downgrade from Tonga but isn't too bad. Not sure about the other wing, but he couldn't be too bad (NOT BANI!!!!!)

Sharks backline is really lacking.

Graham.

yeah cowboys have a good backline and with bowen it is impossible to say that they are not far behind the sharks. NO MATTER which way you put the sharks line up or how much you argue about it they will be the most lacking backline in the competition. There is no team with a WORSE backline out of all the nrl and i would like to bet in the super league as well. The sharks will miss the top 8 you heard it hear first:) as well as probably miss the top 12 that is how much faith i have in them the only team who even comes close to that is the dragons which will most likely miss the top 8 and definetly miss the top 6. Anyway any of you guys wondered how good newcastle would be if we retained every junior that had talent? we would have michael ennis, ashley graham, kalifa fai fai loa, brad tigheand luke walsh as well as other.

Also looking through the knights previous players i found a guy called David Boyd that played for us in the 90s any idea if he is related to Darius Boyd?

Back