10 JSaf
11 Jones or Momoisea or fitz
12 Guerra
13 Barnett

14 Crossland
15 Herman
16 King
17 Jones or Momoisea

I don’t know you justify keeping Moga in there.

1. Ponga
2. Tuala
3. Shibs
4. Best
5. Hunt
6. Mann
7. Lino
8. Klem
9. Pearce
10. Dsaf
11. Fitz
12. Guerra
13. Barnett
14, tex
15. Saulo
16. Jsaf
17. Jones

Pearce has been shocking at 7, all we need is him to finish our sets off with anything other then an end over end bomb... but it seems it’s the only kick he can do. Put him at 9 and let him tackle and Play eyes up footy,

moga has got to go, his defense is pathetic and doesn’t even have a crack.
Herman in the same boat, let him go to the titans now.
Ponga still being restricted majorly to the right side of the field for some bizarre unknown reason. Until he goes back to sweeping that left side fitzy will continue to be ordinary also

Really feel for guys like tuala klem Hunt Barney Mann who are ripping in and having great seasons, the highest paid blokes in our side simply aren’t aiming up and guiding us.

If Best is out, all we have is Toa for a wing spot or TRD, and neither has played for ages.

Id rather have Toa our there and Hunt moved in. He’s effort today was appalling. That dropped ball summed it up

1 Ponga
2 Toa
3 Hunt
4 Shibasaki
5 Tuala
6 Mann
7 Pearce
8 Klemmer
9 Randall
10 JSaf
11 Fitz ( pending fitness )
12 Guerra
13 Barnett

14 Crossland
15 Herman
16 King
17 Jones

Sione???, surely ready to go, Shibs for Moga, Tuala in if Best out and Toa on wing, Crossland 5/8, Mann 9, Sione or Jones for Fitz, bench Randall, King, Sione/Jones and Ese’ese (no one else but inexperienced)

1 Ponga
2 Toa
3 Hunt
4 Shibasaki
5 Tuala
6 Crossland
7 Pearce
8 Klemmer
9 Mann
10 JSaf
11 Fitz/Sione (if fit)
12 Guerra
13 Barnett

14 Hoy
15 King
16 Jones
17 Momoisea

Sione is a month away.
We haven't heard about Jones, but rib cartilage is sometimes 1 week and sometimes a month or more, and he has had close to a month I think.

Sione is a month away.
We haven't heard about Jones, but rib cartilage is sometimes 1 week and sometimes a month or more, and he has had close to a month I think.

We are struggling to field a decent team.

1-17 same as today with exception of injured Best. O'Brien is all talk about dumping ****ty efforts. It's been 2 months of the same garbage with basically no change except injuries.

If crossland is only playing 15 minutes or so at hooker next week, I think he'll do well.
His passing was very good except for a few forward passes he got away with, and his zip when he decided to run was impressive.
He ran out of energy and missed some tackles in the end, but that's because he isn't used to hooker.
If Randall had stayed fit and Crossland didn't have to play 45 minutes, he would have done well.

Another option for wing/centre is Hoy.
I want Toa to get a game this year, but not when we have a short roster. Hoy is at least a bit game hardened this year, and can play wing.

If crossland is only playing 15 minutes or so at hooker next week, I think he'll do well.
His passing was very good except for a few forward passes he got away with, and his zip when he decided to run was impressive.
He ran out of energy and missed some tackles in the end, but that's because he isn't used to hooker.
If Randall had stayed fit and Crossland didn't have to play 45 minutes, he would have done well.

Only the obvious ones get called, Storm got away with a few as well...one which led to a try.

1. Ponga
2. Toa
3. Moga
4. Tuala
5. Hunt
6. Mann
7. Pearce
8. Klemmer
9. Randall
10. Saifiti
11. Fitzgibbon
12. Guerra
13. Barnett

14. Crossland
15. Saulo
16. King
17. Ese'Ese

Moga missed 2 tackles that led to tries on top of his shocking knock on from dummy half. Apart from a few decent flick passes he is terrible. Everything he does is in slow motion. If he gets picked next week I'll go for the tigers!!!

No matter what we think of King he was underused in a team 2 short due to HIA, he deserved better based on Coaches opinion on effort at training and he is at least experienced. Mann, Randall and Crossland will play, one to bench along with King.
If Fitz out and Sione still out then Barnett must be moved to 2nd row which likely means Ese’ese to 13. This means 16 & 17 will likely be new faces due to Dan, Sione and Jones not being ready, time to blood some new guys.

Back