Your team v Sharks

Billy

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Brailey in for Randall.

Fitz might be injured, but might not be.

9 day turnaround should be enough for Hunt to be back.

If Hunt and Fitz are out, To'a and King into the side.

Fitzy does his shoulder so they take Bradman to hospital? I think someone at fox sports needs new glasses.

Happy to have same side but with Brailey back or bring King back for Fitz. Hope all suspected injured are cleared.
Pearce, Clifford combo should be better with that run under the belt and more than a week to prepare/train.
Again this is a big game

Same team except I’d put To’a in if Hunt is out. Fitz can go to the bench as well with Brodie or Barney to start at second row.

O'Brien says we are not playing "finals-worthy" football, and puts it down to defence.

I keep thinking we wouldn't need to defend so much if we could find ways to score with all the field position our forwards get us.
Nailed it.. best form of defence is attack.. and consequent scoreboard pressure. Aside from Ponga we really lack pure athletes and players that can produce something from nothing. Very little genuine pace and footwork from backs and forwards.

Nailed it.. best form of defence is attack.. and consequent scoreboard pressure. Aside from Ponga we really lack pure athletes and players that can produce something from nothing. Very little genuine pace and footwork from backs and forwards.

We basically try and emulate Souths. But they just do it way better than us. I think Ponga gets the ball too early and flat

We basically try and emulate Souths. But they just do it way better than us. I think Ponga gets the ball too early and flat

We did it fine against the Raiders, go left all day and score a bag of tries.
People underestimate the impact of not having Brailey, the extra half second randall took to get the ball moving had the broncos in our face all day.

We had so much possession in that first half of the game, we should have scored a lot more. Credit to Brisbane, they defended well but if we can't crack them with that much ball we are going to be in for a rough day at the office up against the Storms and Panthers. They were up in our faces and I hope a lot of that is down to slower service from Randall.

That said our defence wasn't up to scratch but we did have some injuries and people playing out of position. I am happy with the win but improvement is needed and I think it will come.

With Brailey back and a good rest after back to back games I think we’ll see our most complete performance of the season.

Brailey coming back fixes the quicker distribution problem, a game under the belt for Pearce should see him combining with Clifford better and Best also has had a run, all positives. Now we need Hunt cleared to play and we are ready for what should be a huge game.

I think people who are opposition supporters really underestimate the acquisition and value of Brailey. He’s been immense for us this season. His service from dummy half is one of the best in the league and his running game continues to improve each game and allows us to grab those easy metres for our forwards to lay a platform for our backs. With him instead of Randall I guarantee we would’ve been up a further try or two against the Broncos.

Yeah. We are still a long way off the storm/panthers but heaps better than bulldogs etc... we've come a long way since the lamb, cogger, meaney days....

I hope we come up against Parramatta in the first week of the finals. A few of the top teams are really starting to feel their injuries

Last edited:
Back