14. Watson
15. Jacob Saifiti
16. Sue
17. King

18. Shibasaki
19. Saulo
20. Sasagi

When’s Crossland back?
Green was terrible. No runs recorded on his stats. Slow and lazy in attack and defence. Just watched players run past him for tries.
Any other options at 7?

When’s Crossland back?
Green was terrible. No runs recorded on his stats. Slow and lazy in attack and defence. Just watched players run past him for tries.
Any other options at 7?
I hoped he'd be better, but I sort of expected it.
I think Randall was out there to do half his work and nurse him through the game, but that went to **** pretty quickly, and Green just had to struggle through half fit.
He'll be better for the run - couldn't be worse.

1 Ponga
2 Lee
3 Tuala
4 Best
5 Hunt
6 Watson
7 Mann
8 Klemmer
9 Brailey
10 DSaf
11 Frizzel
12 Barnett
13 Jones

14 Green
15 JSaf
16 King
17 Sue

Best in for Shibasaki
Musgrove in for To'a if he plays well in reggies tomorrow
Mann in at 6
Watson back at 13/14
JSaf in for Saulo or King

The problem is the same as this week.
Green is not fit enough to play a strong 80 minutes at NRL level.
I remember a game where Mann had to take over as the main playmaker, and with the help of Ponga, he went OK.
Mann and Watson are both fit enough to play for 100 minutes if we needed them to, and Ponga and Brailey look super fit as well.
We need to work out how many strong minutes Green has in him, and send him out for those minutes only.
He is coming back from a leg injury, which means he sat on his backside for a very long time and getting NRL fit is going to take a while.

1. Ponga
2. To’a/Musgrove (Star clearly struggling with that AC injury and should get a rest if possible)
3. Tuala
4. Best
5. Hunt
6. Watson (I know it’s probably unlikely & not what we trained but I don’t like Mann @ 6)
7. Green (SOS Clifford hahaha)

13. Jones (should get a reward for today, played strong)
12. Barnett
11. Frizell
10. J Saf (oooh controversy)
9. Brailey (c)
8. Klemmer

14. Mann
15. D Saf
16. Sue
17. Saulo/King

I’d 100% be dropping one of Barney & Frizell to the bench to send a message if Fitz was fit.

We have lost Randall but if you take the other 5 starting pack, throw in the 4 bench plus J Saf we are strong. Ok some today didn’t go so well, our better ones but some did better than expected, our bench. So 10 all up, 9 needed but a strong 9 if some regather form, one is going to be disappointed unless we have an injury unknown.
Backs, hopefully Best is back, injury free and not being rushed by need. Mann also back, coach thinks different to me and slots him at 6 but I would select, 1 Ponga, 2 Hunt/Tuala, 3 Best, 4 Mann, 5 Hunt/Tuala, 6 Sasagi, 7 Green (minus a alternative), Watson 14 with 3 forwards on bench.
Hunt to right wing, played lots, Lee was left, Tuala plays better on left side, Toa and Shibs gone for Best and Mann

Back