Klemmer
Randall
J Saifiti
Sione or Guerra if Sione injured
Fitz
Barnett

Luke Huth
Herman
Guerra or Jones or Momoisea (If Sione and Jones are both injured)
Saulo

Ponga
Hunt
Moga
Best
Tuala
Mann
Pearce
Klemmer
Randall
J Saifiti
Sione or Guerra if Sione injured
Fitz
Barnett

Luke Huth
Herman
Guerra or Jones or Momoisea (If Sione and Jones are both injured)
Saulo

Would love to see Huth get a run, but tough ask for him being unable to play all year and getting thrown in against Storm. I’d have Hoy and Phoenix battle it out in training for the 14, but otherwise side same as yours.

J saf looked very sluggy with PTB. His match fitness should be getting better for the runs starting. Would you give sasagi a run Billy? Or go with Huth to spell Randy?

J saf looked very sluggy with PTB. His match fitness should be getting better for the runs starting. Would you give sasagi a run Billy? Or go with Huth to spell Randy?
I'd go with Huth because we now have Randy and Huth for the rest of the season, and it's time Huth got 15 or 20 minutes of firstgrade in case we need to use him for longer minutes later on.

Makes me wonder if we try sign another hooker before aug. Has Huth played many games against men?

Makes me wonder if we try sign another hooker before aug. Has Huth played many games against men?
Huth has played 5 games of reserve grade - all short minutes off the bench. He has an average fantasy points in reserve grade of 12.2 a game.

1-Ponga
2-Tuala
3-Moga
4-Best
5-Hunt
6-Crossland
7-Pearce
8-Klemmer
9-Mann
10-Saifiti
11-Fitzgibbon
12-Barnett
13-Ese

14-Randell
15-Saulo
16-King
17-Sione

Ponga
Hunt
Tuala
Best
Toa
Mann
Pearce
Klemmer
Randall
Jsaf
Fitzgibbon
Mata'utia
Barnett

Hoy / Crossland
Ese'Ese
Guerra
Saulo

I am going to go a bit left field, make changes, go for broke against a side we expect to lose to, some changes need to be made, injury, some due to form, but with as little effect to stability
1 Ponga
2 Tuala
3 Best
4 Shibs (Moga out?)
5 Hunt
6 Mann
7 Lino (Rest Pearce)
8 Klemmer
9 Randall
10 JSaf
11 Fitz (struggling to hold his spot)/Guerra
12 Sione (Guerra if injury)
13 Barnett

14 Crossland (for variety and options)
15 Fitz/Guerra/Jones
16 Sualo
17 King (Ese’ese out)

:D love the chance to make sweeping changes so here goes...

Hoy
To'a
Best
Hunt
Shibasaki
Mann
Lino
Saulo
Guerra
Barnett
Momoisea
Randall
King

Klemmer
Saifiti
Jones
Huth

Croker
:giggle:
sure, they'll probably get thrashed but some players in the team need an attitude readjustment.

Ponga
Hunt
Tuala
Best
Toa
Hoy
Pearce
Klemmer
Randall
Ese ese
Fitzgibbon
Guerra
Barnett

Mann
Jsaf
Saulo
Momisoa

Hoy, toa, momisoa to add some energy with fresh legs.

give Pearce a week off training he looks tired/sore.

Would give Toa, Crossland and King a run. We’re gonna get spanked by the Storm and if you think otherwise you’re kidding yourself.

1. Ponga
2. Hunt
3. Moga
4. Best
5. Toa
6. Mann
7. Pearce
8. Klemmer
9. Randall
10. JSaf
11. Fitzgibbon
12. Sione
13. Barnett

14. Crossland
15. Ese’ese
16. Guerra
17. King

Assuming Sione and Jones are unavailable, I’d go with:

1. Ponga
2. Toa
3. Best
4. Tuala
5. Hunt
6. Crossland
7. Pearce
8. Klem
9. Mann
10. JSaf
11. Fitz
12. Barnett
13. Herman
14. Randy
15. Saulo
16. King
17. Shibs

For anyone saying that Storm will flog us, chances are they absolutely will. However, Dogs weren’t given much chance today and showed us up, so don’t write it off as impossible, just extremely improbable lol.

For anyone saying that Storm will flog us, chances are they absolutely will. However, Dogs weren’t given much chance today and showed us up, so don’t write it off as impossible, just extremely improbable lol.

Love the optimism.

You have started on the hope part of the cycle very early.

If Pearce's knee is as big an issue as it seems, this is a game we could rest him and give Lino some much needed match time.

Back