Your team V Broncos

Honestly don't think crossland is the best option if Pearce goes down, Watson will do a much better job and has more creativity.

Crossland hasn't done anything when he has filled in.
Crossland did exactly what his coach told him to do.
If he starts calling for the ball and pushing Clifford out of the way, like everyone seems to think he should, his next game will be for Budgewoi in the lower Hunter second division.

Yeah I seen Crossland do his "job". Defended well, kicked when needed, distributed the ball when needed. The ball went left a lot. When it went right it was an unders ball to frizz from Crossland. I'm unsure what else his meant to do. Change all the players last names to Crossland so you blokes think he is doing something.........sheesh.........

Crossland did exactly what his coach told him to do.
If he starts calling for the ball and pushing Clifford out of the way, like everyone seems to think he should, his next game will be for Budgewoi in the lower Hunter second division.

Sure he did his job, although he could have run the ball as he didn't offer much with the ball.

I just don't think a player like sue should miss out for us to carry crossland on the bench. If Pearce goes down we use Watson who will do exactly what his coach asks and will be threatening while doing it.

Yeah I seen Crossland do his "job". Defended well, kicked when needed, distributed the ball when needed. The ball went left a lot. When it went right it was an unders ball to frizz from Crossland. I'm unsure what else his meant to do. Change all the players last names to Crossland so you blokes think he is doing something.........sheesh.........
I don't know who they were trying to get Frizz to run at, but it was clearly a plan.
Maybe they were trying to make Wighton do some work so he didn't have the gas to score one of those late tries he comes up with most games.

I loved the play late in the game when Wighton was trying to go for one of his big runs and Crossland flew out of the line and hit him with everything, and Wighton struggled to his feet and appealed for a penalty because a skinny kid had just beat him up.

Back