Your team for 2019

Sam Stone must have picked up an injury in the emerging nations world cup because I see he wasn't in the Malta side that won the final.
Jarrod Sammut has had a big 2 weeks - led London Broncos to a win that got them back into the ESL next year and led Malta to a win in the Emerging nations WC - one game in Canada and the other in Sydney - and he lives in London.

Hmmm, so that could leave us with 7 spots in the 30 yet to fill?

Wonder how much extra cap that would free up.

Griffin is still contracted as a player and will be a player moving forward, he can't play in 2019 it seems due to injury.
Its a smart business move to use him as a defense coach to at least get some return on the current investment in he's services.

Griffin is still contracted as a player and will be a player moving forward, he can't play in 2019 it seems due to injury.
Its a smart business move to use him as a defense coach to at least get some return on the current investment in he's services.

Hope he's not participating in drills, those knees would get some attention :giggle:

I think he'd need to have his contract de-registered and sign on officially as a coach for his roster spot and salary not to count against our cap.

The Knights will be able to promote a player outside of the top 30 to play as an injury replacement but they won't have to sign him to the top 30.

Here is something to consider or think about, currently we have no definately centres, Ramien looks the goods but no one else, talk is Brown says Sione is a forward, let say we don't sign a good centre, Jennings etc, what happens, Sione played ok for most of later season, others Dennis and Ross not quite. Moga is popular pick but serious injury and not likely back possibly until round 5-6. If coach wouldn't you have Sione lined up to cover centre even if until Moga is fit. You could move SKD to centre then who is winger, is replacement a better winger with SKD at centre than Sione at centre and SKD at wing, at this stage no. You can talk about what Brown says but what is best for the team is what counts, I will be very surprised that unless we sign a top quality centre that Sione won't be the one, even if you don't like it it ain't a bad option.

Here is something to consider or think about, currently we have no definately centres, Ramien looks the goods but no one else, talk is Brown says Sione is a forward, let say we don't sign a good centre, Jennings etc, what happens, Sione played ok for most of later season, others Dennis and Ross not quite. Moga is popular pick but serious injury and not likely back possibly until round 5-6. If coach wouldn't you have Sione lined up to cover centre even if until Moga is fit. You could move SKD to centre then who is winger, is replacement a better winger with SKD at centre than Sione at centre and SKD at wing, at this stage no. You can talk about what Brown says but what is best for the team is what counts, I will be very surprised that unless we sign a top quality centre that Sione won't be the one, even if you don't like it it ain't a bad option.

We will sign somebody even if it's not Jennings we will sign someone else.

If we got Blake our forward pack would be pretty damn solid.

8 D saifiti
9 Levi
10 Glasby
11 Fitzgibbon
12 Guerra
13 Ese ese

14 Buhrer
15 Barnett/Sione
16 Blake
17 J Saifiti

Plenty of size to.

He does need to tick the halfback and hooker boxes so he can say he played every position for us.
He played half back last year or the year before. The first game he was captain.
He had the 7 on his back and i think played the first 20 there.

Back