Will this stop the season re-start before it gets off the ground?

If 4 or 5 hot, half cut girls rocked up at your place would you kick them out?
Mate my 4'10" 48kg missus would knife me there and then so yes I would .. If I was him id like to think I would because I knew better but if I didn't turn them away, i wouldn't be stupid enough to even let photo's be taken let alone posted .

yeah who cares, he could have done a weekly shop and made contact with twice the amount of people while doing it. Touching products, putting them back, walking behind someone who just farted, sneezed and coughed. Got more chance of catching an STD from those girls.
Or both , The thing is he broke the rules the ones that we are ALL supposed to be following shopping is something we have to do, having four girls over isn't .
What makes me angry is that arseholes that don't do the right thing are weak bastards that are insulting the rest of us with there I don't give a **** attitude (and not just the footy players). Im doing it I don't like it but im doing if everyone else has to do it SO DO THEY there's no excuses.

Or both , The thing is he broke the rules the ones that we are ALL supposed to be following shopping is something we have to do, having four girls over isn't .
What makes me angry is that arseholes that don't do the right thing are weak bastards that are insulting the rest of us with there I don't give a **** attitude (and not just the footy players). Im doing it I don't like it but im doing if everyone else has to do it SO DO THEY there's no excuses.

Pretty much no one is doing it, a few crazys left that are but every where you look no one is doing it.

I played golf with 200 people in a comp today, picked up the ride on after it was fixed and grabbed a coffee from my local. He had some friends over, who cares unless they just were self isolating.

Pretty much no one is doing it, a few crazys left that are but every where you look no one is doing it.

I played golf with 200 people in a comp today, picked up the ride on after it was fixed and grabbed a coffee from my local. He had some friends over, who cares unless they just were self isolating.

No one's doing it , almost everyone I know is doing it .

Everyone is doing it pretty much.
I had to go to the dentist at charlestown yesterday at peak hour and I left myself an hour to get there, and it's the first time i've cruised through Belmont doing 60klm on near empty roads at 8 in the morning since the 1960s. I got there half an hour early.

Ethan the choir boy. Been no such thing as isolation where I am.

Been life as normal up here minus open pubs.

Retards. Like someone said, leave your phone in the pocket. Placing photographs off your phone onto Instagram isn’t part of traditional indigenous culture
Sorry man, don’t wanna be a **** but using retard is akin to using nigga

I watched an interview with Bill Gates on CNN yesterday that went on for about an hour and covered everything about the virus from where we are with treatments, testing, how every country is doing, etc etc.
Bill Gates is not someone I've seen speak much before and he has an annoying voice so it's a bit hard to get into it, but he knows this stuff backwards and forwards and is a very intelligent man.
They have cut up his interview into about a dozen youtube clips, but it's really worthwhile to watch them all.
He gives a very clear, no ********, very informative, assessment of where we are at.
Unfortunately for us in Australia, he points out that southern hemisphere countries are all doing very well because it's a winter disease and we aren't in winter yet. He says all the southern hemisphere countries like brasil, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand are doing better than predicted because of warmer weather.
Anyway, he sums up everything better than anyone else I've seen so far, and calls out all the ******** going around as well.
One of the clips.

I always wondered if there was any of a deeper reasoning why the Southern Hemisphere hasn't been hit as hard but that also makes sense.

Last I read Brazil has had a surge and is struggling with it in certain aspects but for the most part in regards to other places, he is right.

It's interesting to see whether there is a spike of cases during flu season/winter after the starts again but we also have had the luxury of getting cases (the known ones) through travellers, cruiseships and nursing home outbreaks which has made things more manageable when people have been quarantined for 2 weeks as well as the other measures which have been implented. Other countries aren't as fortunate.

It is also amusing the media is reporting on the UK/Iran in Europe more then the other countries such as France/Italy/Spain and to a lesser extent which got daily updates when they were hitting close to 1000 deaths a day. They're usually getting around a third of those deaths now and some, even in the 200s, while still tragic, is improving significantly compared to what it was, even to an extent, in daily cases.

No new cases here in 12 days so staying at home works as most here are doing it .

Back