VanbroeK's Portfolio

you should be able to visit the website but maybe not the forums as I just upgraded and I am trying to fix some problems right now.

Mate, I am sorry but I only usually do one or two requests from each person so would you mind picking your favorite and I will try and do it soon.

I am low on requests atm but i still have some to do and I am busy.

The photoshop tutorial I am about to start:

hindmarsh.png

EDIT: Decided to ditch this one as I am not happy with it. I have some good ideas for a new one though.

Last edited:
I'd agree.

The only thing that bugs me is the font you've put 'ennis' in. Personal opinion, though.

Stop showing off and teach us already :razz:. What do you use?
EDIT: Is it me or is something wrong with steedenart. I cant go on it.

Dude thats insane. Its easily your best man.

And yeah steedenart is working for me either.

Yeah sorry no idea what is happening with the site. Probably some server outage. Should be back up soon.

I use Adobe Photoshop CS4 and I am working on tutorials and everything but I really need you guys to post more work up on Steeden Art otherwise I can't give you any advice or pointers.

Im working on this one picture but everything I do ends up going to hell. Ive got a couple days off work so Ill try and get some more up.

Yeah today I was working on a wallpaper and about 3 signatures but nothing turned up and so I kept trying and came up with my best.

Haha, don't worry you'll be there soon. If you really want to get better get members for Steeden Art. The more members the more resources and advice.

Im trying to get my friends to join. Plus im fairly confident we will get more when next season comes around.

Ok, I got a little eager lets go these two.... Thanks

Wade Graham: http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/8odz2...jd/Wade+Graham
Michael "Flash" Gordon: http://www.rloc.com.au/javaImages/31...5618993,00.jpg

If the links don't work, feel free to choose one for me :)

Yeah that'd be great Levil.

The links didn't work Penrithfan so I chose to do a Wade Graham one.

gordon.png

Hope it's good.

Back