Updated forum

i cant get it to work in tapatalk anymore anyone resolved this issue?

Me too, I just get the wheel of ☠️. That is why I have not been posting

i cant get it to work in tapatalk anymore anyone resolved this issue?

I wasn’t sure if anyone was still using the tapatalk add on, so I didn’t reinstall it when I upgraded. Is there any difference between it and the mobile version of the website? I’ve never actually used it myself so don’t know.

Tapatalk is different, I access it through an app.

This migh be a dumb question, but is there an app where I can access the mobile version? I find the only advantage of using Tapatal, is the app.

Looking and working good so far.
Are we able to get the page numbers back on each chat?
What do you mean by this exactly? I think it's still working pretty much the same way, but maybe you mean a different thing to what I'm thinking of.

You can create a shortcut on your phone screen if that has the same effect for you?

This thread has some rather outdated instructions for an iphone, but still works: https://marathonstadium.com/threads/how-to-set-up-marathonstadium-icon-on-iphone-ipad-etc.10123/
The instructions were outdated but I played around with your phone and got it to work. This way is so much better than Tapatalk. The new version of the site is great. Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much James!

The instructions were outdated but I played around with your phone and got it to work. This way is so much better than Tapatalk. The new version of the site is great. Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much James!
Yesss, brilliant! Glad it worked! :D I had a feeling tapatalk wasn't really needed these days :)

What do you mean by this exactly? I think it's still working pretty much the same way, but maybe you mean a different thing to what I'm thinking of.
It use to have the page numbers at the top and bottom of each page. Made it easier to navigate through pages.
But I'm use to it this way now so no issue.

It use to have the page numbers at the top and bottom of each page. Made it easier to navigate through pages.
But I'm use to it this way now so no issue.
Ahh right, I’m with ya now ... it still has those on the desktop version which I was looking at, but not the mobile version.

Back