Tyson Gamble

Lol below average podcast, very well below average coaching and super low character. Talks **** about other players to stay relevant. Far from a man's man or a any sort of example set for young people. What a cringe comment
Absolutely terrible podcast, they are always getting things incorrect and you can tell both of them have been out the game for a long time. I hate that it pops up every week as something i would be interested in... I would rather eat dry wall

Absolutely terrible podcast, they are always getting things incorrect and you can tell both of them have been out the game for a long time. I hate that it pops up every week as something i would be interested in... I would rather eat dry wall
It always pops up for me too … can’t say I’ve ever been tempted to click on it.

If I was the forwards coach who a team who constantly gets rolled up the middle, I would probably keep my mouth shut.

Also if you want to see the very definition of a below average nrl player look at the second half of masons career.

Mason needs to learn to keep his mouth shut. It is surprising and disappointing an assistant coach of a team who preformed poorly keeps criticising a player from another team who had an excellent season.

Mason needs to learn to keep his mouth shut. It is surprising and disappointing an assistant coach of a team who preformed poorly keeps criticising a player from another team who had an excellent season.
It’s the Bulldogs bad luck to have him on the coaching staff at the end of the day. I always remember when he came to the Knights he flatted with Mullen, and that’s when Mullen really started to go off the rails. Then Mason’s brother was convicted and jailed for drug dealing … probably not the sort of person you want as an off-field leader at your club.

It’s the Bulldogs bad luck to have him on the coaching staff at the end of the day. I always remember when he came to the Knights he flatted with Mullen, and that’s when Mullen really started to go off the rails. Then Mason’s brother was convicted and jailed for drug dealing … probably not the sort of person you want as an off-field leader at your club.
Yeah another Gould master stroke 🙄

Back