Tyson Frizell

Paul Harrogan was a tall, skinny winger in under 20s when he was Best's age - Sione was playing on the wing for Australia when he was Best's age - Daniel Abraham was a fullback when he was Best's age - Danny Buderus was a halfback when he was Best's age - Kurt Gidley was a centre when he was Best's age - Jacob Saifiti played a few games at centre and every other game at second row when he was Best's age.

Best will move into the forwards that I have no doubt. Will likely be a liability out wide in defence by the time he reaches 25.

As always very touchy when I post. Change of tune would be nice.

Not at all. I find you very entertaining. But you do tend to flatter yourself. You’re extremely sure of yourself too (good on you (seriously)) so I made a sarcastic comment wishing for you to make me extremely wealthy. I can honestly assure you I was in (and remain in) good spirits when posting.

Not at all. I find you very entertaining. But you do tend to flatter yourself. You’re extremely sure of yourself too (good on you (seriously)) so I made a sarcastic comment wishing for you to make me extremely wealthy. I can honestly assure you I was in (and remain in) good spirits when posting.

Ok fair enough then. If that’s the case I do apologise.

Just stating my opinion as it is a forum. If it comes across as being so sure of myself then so be it.

Didn’t you say earlier this year that Best should be moved to fullback despite Best himself saying he preferred playing in the centres? Not having a dig, but it’s a bit contradictory.
Maybe but bit different him going to fullback where he has played rather than into the forwards .

Talking of recruiting, an article in one of the Sunday papers today said that Alex McKinnon and Craig Bellamy have become phone buddies since Alex rang him to talk about whether we should recruit O'Brien. Bellamy even said he put in a good word with O'Brien to recommend Alex for the player recruitment job. Apparently they talk footy on the phone fairly regularly, discussing the strengths and weaknesses of various players. Bellamy was quoted as saying he could see why Wanye Bennett said McKinnon would captain NSW.

Last edited:
Maybe Frzz new something about our team that the rest of us didn't and that's why he signed lol.

Back