Tszyu Vs Gausha

Kurriboy

Andrew 'Joey' Johns
Any boxing fans around?

Anyone spring for the PPV to watch this?

What are we thinking who wins this one?

From the build up it seems a fairly even contest.

I was going to head out to a club and watch it but caught Covid so am stuck at home. Decided to get the PPV.

First undercard fight was good. Elvis clearly the better fighter throughout.

Kurriboy

Andrew 'Joey' Johns
Guess not.

Missed a great fight. Tszyu got knocked down in the first, really stunned by a Gausha heavy right.

Came back from that, took a few rounds and started dominating. Almost scored a knockdown of his own twice.

Early on I thought Tszyu looked frustrated by Gausha's defence.

Credit to Gausha he took plenty of punishment and kept coming back with effective punching.

Great fight. And big respect to Tszyu, he didn't need to take this fight, was already the number 1 ranked contender and could have just waited out his chance. But he put it on the line against a very solid fighter.

Justajoe

Adam Cuthbertson
Any boxing fans around?

Anyone spring for the PPV to watch this?

What are we thinking who wins this one?

From the build up it seems a fairly even contest.

I was going to head out to a club and watch it but caught Covid so am stuck at home. Decided to get the PPV.

First undercard fight was good. Elvis clearly the better fighter throughout.
Tim took a leaf out of Smokin Joes book you have to chop the tree down..beautiful body shots

then a few upper cuts... then to the head then back to the body Gausia :lol: bet he didn't mow the

lawn the next day🛌 ha ha...those ring side judges score cards for Tszyu (116-111, 115-112, 114-113).

Still_Nutty

Brad Godden
Only saw the highlights but it was great to see the resilience that Tim showed...and props to Gausha - a class act as a fighter and also as a person...really gracious at the end of the fight.

I've got lots of time for Tim and he is still learning his craft. At 27, I don't think he's hit his ceiling yet and think he could go down as one of our top fighters, if he gets the right opportunities at the right time

Last edited: