Tim Glasby announces his retirement

Saw the stats for him earlier, 31 yrs, played 8 seasons so late starter, 138 games meaning less than 20 a season so missed a few, could be time to call it quits

Just a reminder to all members not to copy any articles from the Herald, Just post the link

I know it's frustrating that you have to subscribe to view but we have had several run ins with the herald over articles being re-posted without permission in the past

Thanks Everyone

If lose Glasby and Guerra next year thats a lot of experience out of the forward pack. They are both very strong defenders.

Just a reminder to all members not to copy any articles from the Herald, Just post the link

I know it's frustrating that you have to subscribe to view but we have had several run ins with the herald over articles being re-posted without permission in the past

Thanks Everyone

Just to double check on this we are still allowed to post summaries (like with Tooheys news) that aren’t word for word the way we have been or is that not allowed anymore?

Just to double check on this we are still allowed to post summaries (like with Tooheys news) that aren’t word for word the way we have been or is that not allowed anymore?
No one can owns facts.
The only thing the Herald, or anyone, can claim ownership of is their own words.
So we can tell the whole story the herald is telling if we want to go to the trouble of putting it into our own words - even if the facts they are relating were not known beforehand.
Or just a short summary works - in your own words.
You can also use any direct quotes from a player or coach in the herald article - because they don't own that - if it "belongs" to anyone, it is the person who made the quote.

I would say none as payment starts the year in October and the process will take that long, unless we are the chooks á lá SBW!

Jeez id pay Watson at least what he came here on and i would rather him than Randall or Hoy ..
Completely agree, Watson is full of enthusiasm and stuff happens when he's on the field (usually good stuff), if he'd been on the field in the final 15 minutes of the Dog's game we may well have pulled off the win. We certainly wouldn't have deserved it though.

Back