The pre-season thread - 2022

Kickitoverhere

Daniel Saifiti
Go

The yearly Jacob Saifiti "I want to be as good as Daniel" article.

Also says we'll miss Pearce's energy in games and at training, but like Ponga said yesterday, he ends by saying Pearce did the right thing for himself by going.
ahh yeh he did the right thing for ***himself*** by leaving. I doubt Mitch Pearce has ever done anything that wasn’t right for himself first (on purpose)

Last edited:

Ethan

Jarrod Mullen
Jacob wasn't that far off being as good as Daniel He took Clems spot and kept it.
Didn't OBi tell Jacob last season to bulk up i remember something like that last season , he does looked to have slimmed down though.

Lord of the Skraelings

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Jacob wasn't that far off being as good as Daniel He took Clems spot and kept it.
Didn't OBi tell Jacob last season to bulk up i remember something like that last season , he does looked to have slimmed down though.

I still think Daniel is better by a decent margin, but I'd rate Dan in the top 4 props in the comp and Jacob was totally impressive this year, wouldn't look out of place off the bench for the blues if he keeps on improving I can't wait to see what they can do now they have lost a few kegs.

Can jirah momoisea play back row at all? To me he seems very athletic and I believe he has the potential to be a star. I remember seeing interviews from other forwards (I think the safs) saying he is the strongest in the club and leads the way for forwards in athleticism. Could be our very own version of kikau.

Billy

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Can jirah momoisea play back row at all? To me he seems very athletic and I believe he has the potential to be a star. I remember seeing interviews from other forwards (I think the safs) saying he is the strongest in the club and leads the way for forwards in athleticism. Could be our very own version of kikau.
He never showed any sign of being anything but a prop in the juniors, and a fairly one dimensional one at that, but he was just learning the game, after not playing league till he was 18.
In his time in firstgrade he's shown he spent all that time training in 2020 and 2021 picking up new skills, so I reckon he could be anything.

logicalfallacy

Marc Glanville
Agree with that. He looks great. You are correct the players said he is the strongest.