The Drinkwater future immortal watch thread.

cowboyman

Andrew 'Joey' Johns
Hess is trash. I can’t see him making many FG sides.

Shows the knowledge of that poster really.

Cowboys will surprise a few this year.

Unshackled from Green’s game plans and with no injuries to the squad except for Gilbert who is a big loss. He will play origin this year or the next. You can bookmark this post if you like.

packo

:) (:

Unshackled from Green’s game plans and with no injuries to the squad except for Gilbert who is a big loss. He will play origin this year or the next. You can bookmark this post if you like.

If Morgan can play at his best and you have no injuries they won’t be too bad. Your Hooker goes up another level could be a different story.

mozza

Game on broheim

It’s not that big a statement really. Queensland have like 10 back rowers to choose from. I mean plodders like Hess and the Capewell got a start there in 2020.

Lord of the Skraelings

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
I literally cannot see any upside for the Cowboys who are relying on Holmes and Morgan who haven't had a good game in 3 years and Hammer who..... Well so far has sucked.

LOLO seems to be picking up his share of niggles as well which shows the brains of a 10 year deal that he is only 4 years into.

cowboyman

Andrew 'Joey' Johns
It’s not that big a statement really. Queensland have like 10 back rowers to choose from. I mean plodders like Hess and the Capewell got a start there in 2020.

He will play lock and be there for the next 10 years. The new McGuire that will be hated by all rival fans and NSW at origin. Rumoured to of even been in a few bust ups at training with senior players already because of his intensity.

cowboyman

Andrew 'Joey' Johns
If Morgan can play at his best and you have no injuries they won’t be too bad. Your Hooker goes up another level could be a different story.

Our hooker rotation is fine if Payten stays well clear of Granville. Robson/Cotter is a good rotation to have with the new rules speeding up the game.

Lord of the Skraelings

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
  • You are ignoring content by this member. Show Ignored Content
Oh the salt is strong. So refreshing just interacting with Knights members about the Knights without being trolled.

Anyone who hasn't blocked @cowboyman I encourage you to do so, so we can reclaim our forum.

cowboyman

Andrew 'Joey' Johns
Cotter showing tonight he will be a very good player this season. Dummy half/lock. Very much like Radley for the roosters. There will be a lot of forwards quickly finding out to not run at him throughout the year.

packo

:) (:
Cotter showing tonight he will be a very good player this season. Dummy half/lock. Very much like Radley for the roosters. There will be a lot of forwards quickly finding out to not run at him throughout the year.

This was meant for the Cows forum right?

Lord of the Skraelings

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
1. Scott Drinkwater, 2. Kyle Feldt, 3. Justin O’Neill, 4. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow, 5. Valentine Holmes, 6. Michael Morgan (c), 7. Jake Clifford, 8. Francis Molo, 9. Reece Robson, 10. Jordan McLean, 11. Mitch Dunn, 12. Coen Hess, 13. Jason Taumalolo (c). Interchange: 14. Jake Granville, 15. Lachlan Burr, 16. Peter Hola, 17. Corey Jensen, 18. Shane Wright, 19. Ben Hampton, 20. Murray Taulagi, 21. Reuben Cotter, 22. Esan Marsters

A scrawny half at fullback is better than their million dollar winger apparently.

Promising signs for the Cowgirls.

Lord of the Skraelings

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
I know right? I agree what's @cowboysman been doing here all these years trolling and relating to cowboys? Time the uninvited ole boy got trolled as much as I can.

mozza

Game on broheim
How is Justin O’Neill still a walk up starter? He hasn’t done anything decent in about 5 years. Surely keeping Tuala and playing him in the centres would’ve been a better option?