Suggestions for Admin and Mods

Yeah guys c'mon. A donation is far better than a levy!

Getcha tail into the tipping competition 88 so I can whip it. The defending champion reigns supreme bucko! I do fear Tasgirl however.

Nothing to fear from me....don't you worry about that.:hello:

@rhugh89
Ive been thinking that it would be good to have a 1-17 players rating out of 10,
Something similar to the picks for winning and margins.... with the top 3 players scores getting the 3 2 1.
Then having the full 17 listed with the average score 72hrs after the game has finished..

Thoughts?

Just moved these posts in here @88Knight4life

I'll open it up to the members and other mods to discuss

Personally I like the way we have always done it but always open to new ideas :)

Just moved these posts in here @88Knight4life

I'll open it up to the members and other mods to discuss

Personally I like the way we have always done it but always open to new ideas :)

No worries,

I think being able to give the whole team a rating would make a great talking point during the games lead ups and following.

No worries,

I think being able to give the whole team a rating would make a great talking point during the games lead ups and following.

Good in theory & would give a fairer view overall. My worry is that people won't be bothered to go through & rate a whole 17 players every single week, the 6 points given to players is very simple, quick & easy.

Is there a possibility of doing a voting pole for the 17 each week like we have for the win 1-12 etc
That can be all added for each round and have a player of the year picked by our votes for each game?

Is there a possibility of doing a voting pole for the 17 each week like we have for the win 1-12 etc
That can be all added for each round and have a player of the year picked by our votes for each game?
The first time I ran the KOTW poll I kept a running tally I posted every week using ancient tools called a pen and paper. That year Joey won the Dally M, but Ben Kennedy won KOTW.

Back