Site's Adversity

Discussion in 'Forum Support & Site Announcements' started by Ms.Nobody, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Henno

Henno Trent Estatheo

Student/ sportsman lol
    hahah james.

Guys i think we should take into account that we as a whole are a major part of what people see as the supporters view on the team. If this place turns really negative then people will think that the supporters hate the way the club is, which is not the case (I hope). In effect the bickering will just put more pressure on BS and the team as a whole.

2. GUNNERS

GUNNERS Wayne Richards

I forget we live in a democratic country. Freedom of speech much.

If someone wants to bag a player whats wrong with that. If they back up their opinion there is no problem. If they are absolutely wrong, other members will let them know.

Take Danny Wicks for example, He has coped a lot of bagging of late and rightfully so in my opinion. Its up to him to prove everyone wrong and come up with some good performances.

Take Mad dog as another example, he coped a lot of bagging at the start of the year, and look at him now. He is playing great football. He prooved all his doubters wrong.

One final point is that when the team and players do good things they get raps from everyone. You have to take the good with the bad.

~knightsgirljess~ likes this.
  3. Fungus

Fungus Steve Simpson

Yeah, taking the negative with the positive is important. But the question is going overboard and being too personal.

I see nothing wrong with criticism, but there is a line that shouldn't be crossed.

4. mozza

mozza Game on broheim

It should be ok to criticise how they play or look imo nothing too personal though
    everyone is entitled to their opinion and should express it and others should respect their opinion even if they disagree

5. jamesgould

jamesgould Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus Staff Member Admin

It shouldn't get too personal, in my opinion it hasn't ever got that way here though.