Semi-Final Wk2 Discussion - Bulldogs/Warriors ELIMINATED

I hope SBW is alright for the test in Wellington! First Fa'alogo, then Benji Marshall, now SBW. :( :( :(

I forgot how useless the Bulldogs are. It'll be tough for them against Melbourne next week, but maybe they can do it. Parra Warriors grand final would be awesome.

Yeah next week will be good game. Parra are paying good and Storm are coming of a week of so maybe?
They said they think sonny has a fractured elbow, so He might miss the test not sure how much recovery would take but, most fractures take about 6-8 weeks

Cowboys v Warriors should be a great game, i actually dont mind who wins, i love watching bowen, and also the warriors as a team, so shud be a awesome game.

even though i lke the bulldogs im glad they got eliminated coz now i can tease my mate that her team got knocked out lol :) :p :D im mean arent I ??
well she teases me about my team..well everyone teases me about the knights!

The order of teams im going for is Parra, Cowboys then i cant decide whether i hate Storm or Manly more.

Hmm was it just me or were both games rather boring? The penalty counts lately seem to be massive which makes it extreamly annoying - to me anyways - hearing the whistle go every 2nd set of 6.

Oh and as for the remaining teams - up the Cowboys!

Back