Seibold to the Knights rumour

Yikes! You wouldn’t want him anywhere near the club.

Said it when you got knocked out AOB was being found out the longer the season went. He must be desperate now to do this.

Would not be surprised if he didn’t last the season next year. Pressure is on to deliver.

Sounds like it's a side thing aside to his other main job. Based off the very vague description of the role I highly doubt he will set foot in Newcastle Headquarters or be at any actual games and training sessions, probably only dealing with O'Brien with before and after gameday. So wouldn't worry too much about it.

Yikes! You wouldn’t want him anywhere near the club.

Said it when you got knocked out AOB was being found out the longer the season went. He must be desperate now to do this.

Would not be surprised if he didn’t last the season next year. Pressure is on to deliver.

Just lol. Another of you sh!t stirring trolling posts you reckon you don't do.

AOB is safe next year.

Just lol. Another of you sh!t stirring trolling posts you reckon you don't do.

AOB is safe next year.

We shall see. If the team performs then obviously. Unfortunately Ponga and Pearce failed to fire for most of the year and there was no plan b for the side.

He was getting found out massively in regards to that as the season went on.

Fail to do anything in the finals again and I’m not so sure Wests would be happy with that considering the squad now assembled thanks largely to the guy before him who also got the tap on the shoulder.

I think he went hard on defence last year but realised when he sat back and looked at the year that the team needed to throw more at the opposition in attack. In part, this is to take pressure off the defence. It will be interesting to see how it comes together.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Anyone who thinks we didn’t improve under O’Brien is wrong.

We declined, I believe because of our half back. The whole team needs him to step up. I think we finished amongst the best teams for metres gained etc. No excuse for our half to not steer us around after that.

Ponga playing injured. But everyone wants him to do something miraculous every time he touches the ball. He was solid every game. And had some blinders. Fix our half and we are top 4

Expect our attack to be a lot better . He said he will be taking on a more hands on role with attack towards the end of this podcast

And at 100kg approaching 16 stone could slot in anywhere in the back row. Would be reasonably priced and another who could benefit from the bobcat's coaching.

Pretty psyched about Siebs joins or coaching ranks, heard he is a perfectionist (storm system naturally) will be good for our up coming players and to keep coaching staff on there toes.

For mine cappy when Bennet got tossed at the Donks, whoever took over the coaching job was going to have a tough chore of it. Not a lot of support from senior players and little from the Club Board.

For mine cappy when Bennet got tossed at the Donks, whoever took over the coaching job was going to have a tough chore of it. Not a lot of support from senior players and little from the Club Board.

From my understanding the ones who didn't agree with the Seibold being hired by the Broncos were the ones who were never on board with the Seibold signing and all it took was a few rough results for the knives to come out. They were probably also the people from within the team that were leaking information left, right and centre to Fox/News. So it's no surprise he was never given a fair go.

Kevvy will probably get a free pass from the media despite being an incredibly mediorce coach. Bennett winning Origin this year (albeit a little luck) is definately a concern for those thinking Kevvy will walk into the Broncos head coach role and fix everything. At least he has fixed up the leadership issues the team had that were non-existant under Boyd.

The role is perfect for Seibold because he probably won't be in the news that much and dealing with the media or many stakeholders. Pretty much just the coaches.

And I am sure our playing group is completely onside with Obi and he has no doubt made things clear to them regarding Seibold so there will be no hassles.

The Broncos will never sign an outside coach again.
They might want to, but after all the whiteanting of Siebold in the media with outrageous rumours (I assume they were outrageous - I never read any of them) and the playing group being turned against him the way it was, any outside coach would be crazy to take the position, unless they wanted to retire and could get a great payday out of them.

Back