Rumour: Knights chasing Rein and Lichaa

Toohey reckons we'll target 2/3 more props, a backrower & an outside back after Ese'ese, so that tells me we have plenty. Brown & Mooney haven't saved up all this money to be idiots about it, they're gonna use it to the best of their ability.
Any signing will be good as long as it improves our first grade squad, we have plenty of good reserve graders and up and coming young locals. The buy MUST be a good buy.

The way things are shaping, at least 30 of our senior squad will have firstgrade experience next season - maybe 35. I suspect that will be an NRL record number.

Toohey reckons we'll target 2/3 more props, a backrower & an outside back after Ese'ese, so that tells me we have plenty. Brown & Mooney haven't saved up all this money to be idiots about it, they're gonna use it to the best of their ability.
Exactly right mate... They have a plan, which is just starting to come to fruition. Hopefully, all these changes are reflected in results on the field next year.

Last edited:
He proved he was worth another second tier contract for a year.
If he plays the whole season and is our player of the year next year it will be the best 60k or whatever we ever spent.

He proved to me he has masses of ability and a calm head. I've. I doubt it he stayed fit all season we would have been a better team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way things are shaping, at least 30 of our senior squad will have firstgrade experience next season - maybe 35. I suspect that will be an NRL record number.
Billy- this is my point exactly, we have ample stocks of players who have been exposed to the requirements of NRL , they offer a substantial stock of back up players should they be needed, what they need is time and selective exposure with experienced on field support.
The current forwards have enough grunt and size , Guerra brings experience and will stiffen D.
We are lacking a tradesman prop enforcer to provide grit and substance to our willing but flaying pack.
What the team really needs is a half that can own the big moments control "shifts" as required, these don't come cheap and will require substantial cap surplus to action promptly if the opportunity arises.

1 ZAC SANTO
2 EDDIE AIONO
3 JORDAN TURNER
4 SEBASTIAN KRIS
5 NICK COTRIC
6 BLAKE AUSTIN
6 LACHLAN CROKER
7 AIDAN SEZER
8 DUNAMIS LUI
8 JUNIOR PAULO
9 JOSH HODGSON
10 SHANNON BOYD