Rugby League World Cup FINALSSSS

jamesgould

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Staff member
Admin
Samoa have done well to keep it to one more try after that double blow early. Not sure I see them scoring three times and holding Aus out for the next 40 minutes though.

Australia still look to me like they could cut loose though.

frankLauda

Jeff Doyle
Was a good game all in all. The Samoan's held in there and put up a good fight. Just too much class from the Ozzies. Yep, bad call with 40 / 20.

I really hope they start trying to focus more on the International game from now on and have more fixtures. Want to see the top teams playing Australia more. This is how I would rank the top nations.

1. Australia
2. New Zealand
3. England
4. Samoa
5. Tonga
6. Fiji
7. PNG
8. Lebanon

How has Martin been picked ahead of Nanai??? 😂 .... absolute joke. Martin is the most overrated player in rugby league.
I am generally not Martins biggest fan but he was Australia's best edge all tournament and was brilliant for Penrith in the finals series.

Cotter was the ommission from the first 17 that I was more troubled by.

jamesgould

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Staff member
Admin
Was a good game all in all. The Samoan's held in there and put up a good fight. Just too much class from the Ozzies. Yep, bad call with 40 / 20.

I really hope they start trying to focus more on the International game from now on and have more fixtures. Want to see the top teams playing Australia more. This is how I would rank the top nations.

1. Australia
2. New Zealand
3. England
4. Samoa
5. Tonga
6. Fiji
7. PNG
8. Lebanon
England/Great Britain have been beaten by Samoa, Tonga and PNG from 2019 onwards, so I’m not sure I’d have them that high.

jamesgould

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Staff member
Admin
Still hurts that NZ lost that semi, and that it was the semi rather than the final! A game like that should have at least been the decider. :(