ROUND 6 - NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS vs CRONULLA SHARKS

What is your predicted score in this game?

• Knights 13 +

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Knights 1 - 12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Sharks. 1 - 12

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Sharks. 13 +

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Morris is the most qualified coach in the nrl. He has been doing Uni since he was playing juniors for us and literally has a PhD in rugby league, as well as qualifications in everything from nutrition to physio.
He has also played 300 firstgade games in every position except prop I think.
He is qualified for every position we have from head trainer to CEO to ball boy.

Wouldnt say the axe was swung, two outside backs dropped... Starford playing injured...

Keen to see Musgrove get his chance, we need to invest in another center soon though, obvious its our weak spot in depth

Tuesday and I'm not keen for this game yet... Hopefully by thursday i will be

Wouldnt say the axe was swung, two outside backs dropped... Starford playing injured...

Keen to see Musgrove get his chance, we need to invest in another center soon though, obvious its our weak spot in depth

Tuesday and I'm not keen for this game yet... Hopefully by thursday i will be
I would say wing is more of a problem then center, especially if we are planning on letting Lee go.

Would be satisfying if Bomber went to Roosters to replace Fitzgibbon next year, only for Roosters to beat Sharks continually thereafter.

Four in, three returning plus one on debut, best thing is three of the four are fit not returning from injury and hopefully Best is ok and good to go along with Ponga and Green better for last weeks run

I would say wing is more of a problem then center, especially if we are planning on letting Lee go.
On one level I agree, but on another I think the coaching staff are pretty set on Hunt & To'a as the wingers for 2022, and obviously Bradman holds a centre spot. I think it's more that they don't like the guy who was signed to be the first choice right centre (Shibasaki) & Dom isn't ready. Toohey said the club talked to Kotoni Staggs for example, he's a right centre. They want a guy who's ready to go in that position now, and depth players who can cover centre & wing like Musgrove & possibly Tuala (if the club keeps him) behind them.

On one level I agree, but on another I think the coaching staff are pretty set on Hunt & To'a as the wingers for 2022, and obviously Bradman holds a centre spot. I think it's more that they don't like the guy who was signed to be the first choice right centre (Shibasaki) & Dom isn't ready. Toohey said the club talked to Kotoni Staggs for example, he's a right centre. They want a guy who's ready to go in that position now, and depth players who can cover centre & wing like Musgrove & possibly Tuala (if the club keeps him) behind them.
Staggs would have been a nice pick up

Injury report says Randall had a dislocated wrist.
That could be good or bad news.
If they were able to put it back easily he could only miss a week or two, but if there was a lot of ligament damage, it could be months.
It didn’t look bad, but who knows?

Injury report says Randall had a dislocated wrist.
That could be good or bad news.
If they were able to put it back easily he could only miss a week or two, but if there was a lot of ligament damage, it could be months.
It didn’t look bad, but who knows?
Wow so thought it was a broken arm...

Fingers crossed for him, team needs some luck

Back