ROUND 6 - NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS vs CRONULLA SHARKS

What is your predicted score in this game?

• Knights 13 +

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Knights 1 - 12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Sharks. 1 - 12

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Sharks. 13 +

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Still_Nutty

Grant Stuart
55006.png

FRIDAY 16th APRIL, 2021 @ 6:00PM
MCDONALD JONES STADIUM, NEWCASTLE

OFFICIALS

REFEREE: Matt Cecchin
SIDELINE OFFICIALS: Darian Furner, David Munro
VIDEO REFEREE: Alan Shortall

KNIGHTS TEAM

1. Kalyn Ponga
2. Brayden Musgrove
3. Enari Tuala
4. Bradman Best
5. Hymel Hunt
6. Kurt Mann
7. Blake Green
8. David Klemmer
9. Jayden Brailey
10. Daniel Saifiti
11. Tyson Frizell
12. Mitchell Barnett
13. Connor Watson

Interchange: 14. Sauaso Sue 15. Jacob Saifiti 16. Josh King 17. Brodie Jones

18. Simi Sasagi 19. Pasami Saulo 20. Phoenix Crossland 21. Gehamat Shibasaki

SHARKS TEAM

1. Will Kennedy
2. Mawene Hiroti
3. Connor Tracey
4. Jesse Ramien
5. Ronaldo Mulitalo
6. Matt Moylan
7. Chad Townsend
8. Braden Hamlin-Uele
9. Blayke Brailey
10. Aaron Woods
11. Briton Nikora
12. Teig Wilton
13. Toby Rudolf

Interchange: 14. Billy Magoulias 15. Aiden Tolman 16. Jack Williams 17. Siosifa Talakai

18. Braydon Trindall 19. Nene Macdonald 20. Franklin Pele 21. Jenson Taumoepeau

LOWER GRADES

NSW Cup - Newtown (CRO) v Newcastle at Henson Park, Sat 3 PM​

Last edited:
With Panthers, Roosters, Raiders to come in the following rounds if we don't win this it's a very long road back to making the finals.

Very interested to see what the effort looks like, if they are flat again I don't really know where the coach looks to for a spark.

Sadly slots, not wishing to be a pessimist, this year is gone. The very best I can see us doing is 11th!

Yep, this one feels like do or die, if we’re not already dead.

So maybe this one is more like trying to resuscitate the corpse.

Sharks have been going quite good and are having a crack, can't see us getting up unless there is a substantial improvement over last weeks performance. I dont think getting Mann and Best back is enough.

Thing with this team is they can surprise you and put in a good performance and get an unexpected win.

But unfortunately follow that up by losing to a bottom 4 side.

Cronulla players have been going hard to try to save their very popular (with the playing group) coach.
With it being pretty obvious that the coach is going now, they could go either way. They might want to send him out on a high note, or it might be party time and they might give up easy and let us score 50.

Sharks have been going quite good and are having a crack, can't see us getting up unless there is a substantial improvement over last weeks performance. I dont think getting Mann and Best back is enough.
I agree we need more than Mann & Best which is why I am going to offer my services to the team. Couldn’t hurt, at this point what is there left for Coach O’Brien to lose?

Hate to death ride another side but I hope all this stuff about the Sharks turfing their (very popular with the playing group) coach before the week is out is true hahaha.

We could lose 2 weeks in a row to teams coached by lower grades halves at the knights in the Johns era.

Ponga
Musgrove
Tuala
Best
Hunt
Mann
Green
Klem
Braily
Dsaf
Frizz
Barny