ROUND 5 - GOLD COAST TITANS vs NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS

What is your predicted result for this game??

• Knights 13 +

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Knights 1 - 12

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Titans 1 - 12

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Titans 13 +

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This new video ref system is such a blight on the game, it robs the game of excitement because you are always waiting to see if the ref will intervene. If it was not for covid we would be having a very different decision on PVL tenure as chairman.

This new video ref system is such a blight on the game, it robs the game of excitement because you are always waiting to see if the ref will intervene. If it was not for covid we would be having a very different decision on PVL tenure as chairman.
I like it, but it does get awkward when you think the goal is about to be kicked and a minute or so later they pull it up and start checking.

RIP this game.

Extremely harsh, I thought he has been one of our better players the last few weeks, why does he keep getting the ball on the last.
No leaders on the field, Green isnt the answer and Ponga is a pay check chaser that enjoys milkshakes and not working on his game

I like it, but it does get awkward when you think the goal is about to be kicked and a minute or so later they pull it up and start checking.

RIP this game.
It just feels like it’s pandering to a few whinges in the press ( Mathew Johns), that along with the terrible rule changes have made this arguably the worst season of the NRL era so far.

It just feels like it’s pandering to a few whinges in the press ( Mathew Johns), that along with the terrible rule changes have made this arguably the worst season of the NRL era so far.
I'd be happy with no video ref myself,apart from groundings, offside and touchline (the rest could be challengable), so anything that minimises it is a good thing, I think.

Back