Round 4

I also have a very strong disliking for Jesse Ramien. I hope we see Best with a few good games at Ctr embarrass Ramien when we play the Sharks. He did run riot over the Cowgirls last night and kind of looked like the old Sharks version. As opposed to the error prone sulky Newy version.

Anyone remotely decent should carve up the fearsome combination of O’Neill/Hampton. It’s deadset the worst centre/winger combination in the comp. Masked up by the fact we have played nothing but sh*t to start the season.

Tualagi/The Hammer would be the much better pairing. Definitely some errors but geez they would be exciting to watch and actually put fear into the opposition with size and possibly the fastest guy in the NRL.

Holmes looking bang average at FB didn’t help either I suppose. I think he’ll come good eventually. Geez the commentators have got a real hard on for Ramien. Watching the game again and they’re loving him. I wonder what odds we could get on Best debuting with NSW before Ramien???

Warriors lose to Nil V us, then win to Nil V St Geo then lose to Nil V Penrith while we and Penrith draw in the game between is that a form guide

Holmes was average last night but has been pretty good before hand with his ball playing. Haven’t seen the support work and running game yet. Doesn’t help with plodders like Cooper and McLean running around and the service of Granville deteriorating by the minute.

Once Green makes the changes all us fans know need to happen or gets the arse the team as a unit will be very pedestrian in attack.

Holmes was average last night but has been pretty good before hand with his ball playing. Haven’t seen the support work and running game yet. Doesn’t help with plodders like Cooper and McLean running around and the service of Granville deteriorating by the minute.

Once Green makes the changes all us fans know need to happen or gets the arse the team as a unit will be very pedestrian in attack.
MacLean n Glanville are a bit rubbish. I still think that Cooper is a good player.

The cows couldn't get over the advantage line and damn their error count was ****.

Was bored watching that game with my wife last night, she's a cows fan. Then how good knights v raiders was. Now watching this rubbish tigpies vs tIts. Yay, not

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

MacLean n Glanville are a bit rubbish. I still think that Cooper is a good player.

The cows couldn't get over the advantage line and damn their error count was ****.

Was bored watching that game with my wife last night, she's a cows fan. Then how good knights v raiders was. Now watching this rubbish tigpies vs tIts. Yay, not

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Cooper is as past it as Granville and the old bastard is openly keen on going around again next year. Green will no doubt give him another run around.

Yea major contrast between quality and sh*t this year.

Top 5 is all you need for finals and I’d say there are only 5 or 6 quality sides this year anyway.

I’d love for there to be an expansion but there quality of players just aren’t there. Need to cull a couple Sydney clubs and plonk one in Perth and Adelaide. Get a full national comp running again.

Release the Hammer!!! Green has done what was perceived as impossible from him and rung the changes. Hampton and Granville out and replaced by the two correct guys. I’m in disbelief.

Back