Round 23: Newcastle Knights vs Penrith Panthers

What is your prediction for this game ??

• Knights 13+

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Knights 1-12

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panthers 1-12

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Panthers 13+

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I still don't get king being picked. The only thing I can think of is he is signed up for the next two seasons so browny is giving him game time hoping he comes good. He did resemble a first grader at the back of last season and looked promising if he improved but he seems to have gone massively backwards. If he does play today hopefully he takes the opportunity and proves to everyone he belongs in first grade.

Good start. But bombed a certain try there. Can't afford to do that.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Nice vision by levi there. Seeing the short side D a bit disorganized and taking advantage.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Despite the errors and scrappyness I really enjoyed that half of footy it was played with great intensity.

We need to move better laterally around the ruck. Barnett and king main offenders. Penrith will talk this at halftime.

Glad that our approach has been to just simply complete sets whilst Penrith are throwing the ball around and making errors. Us completing our sets is mounting so much pressure on them and the Knights of old would have tried to throw the ball around as well to no avail. Big second half ahead. We need to score first.

Back