Round 20 - Knights v Warriors @ MT Smart Stadium

Discussion in 'Newcastle Knights Discussion' started by josh2010, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Joel

Joel Touche...

We have just beaten both of last years grand finalists, back to back. Who would of thought this could even be possible 6 weeks ago.

:applause:

2. hunting140

hunting140 Greg Hayward

HR Driver
    My new sig says it all......

- - - Updated - - -

Still got that profile pic.............

3. Pieguyfly

Pieguyfly Sean Rudder

OMG

We are going to get smashed next week if we play like that. Holy crap the worst game ever. How could you pea hearted supporters like support a team like this?@!# I'm NEVER GOING TO A KNIGHTS GAME AGAIN

(C'mon guys, it seems to be working)

4. hunting140

hunting140 Greg Hayward

HR Driver
    There is some strange voodoo stuff going on here these days, First Alicia's pic now this, I tend to put my jersey on if we start crap, works most of the time! anyone else picking up some voodoo? or have any quirks worth a mention!

5. Joshhh

Joshhh OnARampageFuelledByGod

What a great photo, captures the spirit of the KNIGHT.

311508_10151031624758836_2130826927_n.jpg

6. mozza

mozza Game on broheim

Forum meetup? It has failed in the past but I think it will work this time. Perhaps at the Tennis club or Wests before the game?

7. NF_47

NF_47 GoHard|GoKnights|GoProud

When we we're 18 - 0 down I kept thinking to myself we as a team have finally turned that corner then we got on the board 18 - 6 and knew WE HAVE GOT THIS! Legit, our team of old would of threw in the towel at 12 - 0 and would of been a 50 point blowout! So happy we have been showing resolve in games like that this year and can stage comebacks!

Bennett said nothing can beat speed and boy is he right! Holy hell, Uate, Kev, Gagai, Tahu and Darius. They're pace just blows me away, especially when I see Kev and Aku flying down the sideline off a Boyd bullet pass!

Anyway very happy with our game, Mullen's long kick's and the fowards too being heavily outsized against the Warriors pack stood up. Liking Roberts combination with Boyd linking together on the left and right side too.

8. Pieguyfly

Pieguyfly Sean Rudder

The Doggies game will be very interesting.

They're wide defense has become pretty great and tonight Darius did throw an intercept. Inu is somebody who would pounce on that.

Gotta be careful.

9. Joshhh

Joshhh OnARampageFuelledByGod

Oh God, i was confident about the Dogs game but you're making me nervous with your damn realism!! :p

10. knights22

knights22 Sean Rudder

I think Boyd will learn from that, he threw the same pass over and over again, and the nz winger read it perfectly, he won't be using the same move everytime again.

I thought Costigan did a bit better tonight, with the exception of that terrible forward pass that Taia got into him about, he ran the ball hard while he was on.

Great work by Buderus 47 tackles, and Houston 49 tackles as well, but geez Houston can have some silly errors, some poor tackles and some stupid errors inside their 20 tonight. Could be worse I guess, he could be making them in our 20

11. excell123

excell123 Matt Hilder

SELF EMPLOYED WINDOW CLEANER
    Another great win! Now if we beat the Raiders get ready for the Bulldogs game a home, id say be a sell out....even if we dont beat the raiders be a big crowd....wat u think?

12. Treadly

Treadly Adam Muir

Try watching the whole game. Bloody good times supporters annoy the hell out of me. If all our supporters were like you we would have an empty stadium any time we were down at the start of a game.
    I prefer beaumonts continual negativity :)

13. Playmaker06

Playmaker06 Max Chapman

Sales rep
    WOOOOHOOOO!!!! i was @ the game last night. Finally we ended the losing streak, I've been going too every warriors vs knights game since 2006. Too finally win last night, i was over the moon:)

14. Nickwpearce

Nickwpearce Banned

Yeah boyd threw that intercept, he could of dummied and went i think... to his credit as soon as he threw it he started chasing. And Uate made up for his no try pretty much straight away, only to see tahu put it down one handed lol

15. jamesgould

jamesgould Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus Staff Member Admin

Yeah, why not!?

16. jamesgould

Wow, what an effort!!! Congrats on finally seeing a win there, you definitely earned that one! :D

17. Theknightsrule7

Theknightsrule7 Matthew Gidley

Looking for work
    Sounds good about a forum meetup, make it the tennis club though as wests is too large.

If we advterise it crazy on this forum it will work, people could also get a better understanding of me aswell.

The reasons it's failed is because its been organized by people that aren't as higher up as James.

With James being the leader of this site reputation plays a big part.

18. Lachy9

Lachy9 Rod Whitaker

You read my mind, was thining that many times last night. Tahu, Gagai, Uate, Kevvy all had to showcase their speed over 30 meters without getting touched and what a joy to watch. (Johnson's ****ing quick though, catching up to Gagai) Are we the fastest team in the comp? Backline no doubt is. 2-5 are incredibly fast, Boyd is considered a snail to the others. Even Mullen is zippy. Roberts too. Mannnnn.

19. Beaumont

Beaumont Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

Muscle checking and manipulation of greyhounds.
  20. jamesgould