Round 10: Newcastle Knights vs Penrith Panthers

What is your prediction for this game ??

• Knights 13+

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Knights 1-12

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panthers 1-12

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Panthers 13+

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really pleased brown made these changes. I think (hope) Lamb will bring a better kicking game. When we got going against the rabbitohs last week we looked good so i think Levi can offer a lot more than Burher and I still really think we beat ourselves last week. King will offer so much more than Lillyman, great change

Really pleased brown made these changes. I think (hope) Lamb will bring a better kicking game. When we got going against the rabbitohs last week we looked good so i think Levi can offer a lot more than Burher and I still really think we beat ourselves last week. King will offer so much more than Lillyman, great change

Who's alter ego is this account again?

Penrith naming Merrin seems crazy. The X rays of his hand in the paper the other day looks horrific. He'll come out looking like he's wearing a boxing glove, he'll have that much strapping on it.
Didn’t Sione play the following week after a similar injury last year ??

They’re very short for numbers I’m not surprised he is named

It probably all depends on how well Lamb combines with Ponga, and I can't remember us spending much time working on that - but it is something Lamb picks up pretty fast and gets right mostly.

Ponga lost his confidence with conversions, he said he didn't want to go in to the game that Sio took over the kicking with that in the back of his mind so he sacked himself.

Lamb will be handling the kicking this weekend anyway you would think.

Cogger is unlucky to be dropped, especially considering how poor Lamb was earlier in the year. We have no kicking game without Pearce though and Lamb is our next best kicker comfortably. He can goalkick too which is a bonus.

Happy to see Levi and Yates back neither of them deserved to get dropped in the first place. Nice too see King get a start aswell hopefully he can hit the ground running.

I am basically happy with this side, have doubts about small bench with King starting, if Fitz a non starter would prefer he be covered by JSaf with Guerra back to 2nd row, Heighinton to 13 and JSaf to bench for size not form

Back