Round 1: Wests vs Cronulla

500 on Tigers :lol:

Being at Leichardt and the gap of talent between the 2 sides (you would think) gotta be pretty confident

Brave bet considering Carney has taken a team from sh*t to a grand final before.

Honestly I reckon Sharks will make the 8 possible top 6 this year with all their new recruits and didn't they beat manly like 38-6 in the trials?

Not putting anything on this, my betting needs time to regroup! :lol:

And it was looking so good until that damn Cowboys game!!!

So bad for the young guy. Hope its not to serious.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Most likely gone for the year :(

Cmon SHarkies!!

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Wish we could do live betting here. Sharks were $5 :(

Sharks should have won that when they got the ball back after they kicked off in extra time, they needed more patience.

When the ball hit the cross bar I thought Sharkies FTW but they went too early.

Oh well, both us and the Sharks had golden point losses so it's pretty even. I must say we would want to be on our game, Sharks were impressive when they held the ball.

We tried to have patience and look how that turned out. They were in position for a field goal, they took it (like we should've done) but unfortunately it didnt come off for them. Two outstanding games today, has there ever been so many close games in round 1?

We tried to have patience and look how that turned out. They were in position for a field goal, they took it (like we should've done) but unfortunately it didnt come off for them. Two outstanding games today, has there ever been so many close games in round 1?

That's true but in the Sharks circumstance Carney was behind the whole Sharks team, there was no one else to protect the charge down and when it did happen, they were all in front of him. All the Tigers were ready to pounce on him because that's all Morris could throw too. It was just poorly structured really.

Sharks showed promise but lacked points once again.

Back