13. Watson.

14. Sassagi/Mann
15. Jacob.
16. Seau.
17. King.

Hardly inspiring.

Billy

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
I don't think Young or Sasagi are ready yet, but I think they will be by mid year.
Musgrove is top 30 and I think he isn't far off.
I've never been a big fan, but he had plenty of strong runs, defended well, and has a great leap on him.

Wally

Brian Quinton
Crossland for Randall. Can cover 6, 7 & 9. In addition, any injury to an outside back/fullback can be covered by Mann and Crossland can come into the 6 role.

Billy

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
I watched Sasagi in defence.
You can never tell if kids can defend in seniors till they get a chance.
Sasagi was very good - wrestles like a forward.
He replaced Pearce at halfback - did a bit of dummy half - had some strong runs - defended better than any of our other small guys.
The only thing I didn't like was he kept losing the ball in tackles.
I thought we might know where Sasagi would play after this trial, but he could still play anywhere except prop.

Ethan

Adam MacDougall
1. Hoy.
2. Toa.
3. Best.
4. Young.
5. Toa.
6. Mann
7. Pearce.
8. Klem.
9. Brailey.
10. Dan.
11. Frizz.
12. Barnett.
13. Watson.

14. Sassagi
15. Jacob.
16. Sue.
17. King

JOJO82

Todd Bates
How come we can never beat the injury curse, there's always a good chunk of our players out.

Hopefully when they are back they stay fit all year.

Hoy looks like an average first grader to me. Nothing changed my mind from that last night. He’d be lucky to fill in for Ponga for a few years. #texmcdonnell

Also, King > Sue. Bench for me would be Mann, King, Jacob, Jones.

Not sure what happens to Watson & Mann once Fitz goes back into second row and Barnett to 13? Maybe Fitz goes to the bench if OB is looking to keep Watson at 13......Who knows except OB.

I think Young will get chances early in the season and could potentially leave OB with no choice but to pick him. Really looks like an X factor with the ball. Hopefully he’s not an X factor for other teams without it!

Kurriboy

Matthew Gidley
So Dom has gone from might get a look in next year after spending some time in reggies, to might force his way in to the side at sometime in the year, to possible chance at an NRL start after 2 or so reggies games.

I'm sure OB wants to evaluate his defensive capability for a few full games.

Hopefully he gets his chance sooner rather than later, in the centres and not on the wing. His size and offloading, fend etc would be wasted on the wing.