Rogers accepts three week suspension

Sammyyy

Knights 2013
Hes probably gone.

I think some of the people on here will be glad to have Scotty back. He should be fit and ready to go anyway.

OneblueoneRedEye

Cory Denniss
I think Scott has so many more options in him than Ben Rogers. His kicking alone can win you a game. Takes so much pressure of Mullen.

Sammyyy

Knights 2013
I think Scott has so many more options in him than Ben Rogers. His kicking alone can win you a game. Takes so much pressure of Mullen.

Rogers is solid in defence. I'd rather see him as an interchange instead of Karawana or Naiqama and come on as a Lock.

Matho

EST DENMAN
Vidot should go for a season

What about Vidot he has to get 26 weeks at least for using the knees in a fight & Rogers 1 or 2 weeks

knight-no-7

What about Vidot he has to get 26 weeks at least for using the knees in a fight & Rogers 1 or 2 weeks

Knee didnt connect though. A week or two each?

We'll see what happens, coz in Origin no one got charged. But its a different story in the NRL, i suppose.

cleeoo

Scott Carter
Rogers is solid in defence. I'd rather see him as an interchange instead of Karawana or Naiqama and come on as a Lock.

I would prefer that too. It honestly baffles me how Karawana can make the side almost every week. Rogers landed a few good hits but. That was just about the highlight of the match for me...

mozza

Game on broheim
Watching Dodge beat seven shades of sh*t out of that little elf was his highlight of the season, we lost the game but we won the fight

jamesgould

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Staff member
Admin
Best thing Rogers did all game imo

What about the run and pass for our first try?

Rogers was good tonight.

Can't see anything worth getting suspended for in that fight, for either player. Nothing much in it ... should have been a Canberra penalty, though!

jamesgould

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Staff member
Admin
If Vidot's knee had have connected then maybe there'd have been a case to suspend him.

But as far as knees go, that was a real haymaker.