Remember that random player?

Lord of the Skraelings

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Not necessarily bad, just ones that never get brought up.

Dustin Cooper, think we got him from the Sharks late 2000s early 2010s?

Played fullback and was okay with us for 2-3 years part of the plod at that time.

Billy

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Josh Mantellato - a late bloomer who was top point scorer in the real NRL for 3 years in a row - joined us and was top point scorer in reserve grade - used his radar boot to qualify Italy for the World cup - somehow got a spot in the ESL on the back of his world cup performance and had a couple of great years for Hull KR where he came close to being top point scorer in the ESL 2 years in a row.
I notice he is still playing a bit and played in the reserve grade grandfinal in the real NRL for Wyong.
For a guy that didn't enter an elite system till he was about 24 he really managed to have a brilliant career, and it only ended in the ESL because he kept breaking his arm and it wouldn't heal properly.
He played 1 firstgrade game for us and was probably the best goalkicker we've had.

Owey

Todd Bates
Justin Ryder, the Knight Ryder. I reckon they'd told him line himself up with Mark Hughes, his centre. I think Hughsey knew it too, and would wander back and forward while he was waiting for a scrum or some such, with Ryder out side him shuffling two steps forward and two steps back to match Hughseys movements. Used to crack me up.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Billy

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Matt Parsons was funny when we scored a try.
Everyone else would run in and carry on, but Matt would immediately turn around and walk very slowly back to where he needed to be for the kickoff.
He didn't waste an ounce of energy - just rested up for his big run on the ball return. If we scored a long range try, he'd end up down behind our goal line resting while everyone else was down the other end.

Matty23

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
David Seage, Justin Ryder, Luke Quigley, Reegan Tanner, Michael Young, Riley Brown, Milton Thaiday, Joel Edwards, Ryan Stig, Chad Redman, Con Mika are some of the names that spring to mind when I think of forgotten players.

Wowzers..

Owey

Todd Bates
I bought my house off Peter Sheils. Had fun reminding him that his career with us was 98 to 2000, while our titles were 97 and 2001.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

danknights

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Trent salkald played a few games for us on the wing. The only other one I can think of is Brian Carney from that era.

Jaybro

Matt Parsons
Milton Thaiday was a very random recruit

Also another random player people probably forget played for us is Russell Richardson who played 7 games for the Knights in 2004

mozza

Game on broheim
Steve Gordon, Jamie Fitzgerald, James Wynne, Brendan Worth, Chris Mandaladis, Matt Kennedy, Todd Bates

Patty

Dank memes n' big screens
The GOAT Shannon McDonnell, I remember he hit a purple patch in 2011 while Gids was out. Then vanished off the face of the planet

member 2299

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
In 2012 Shannon went with Craig Sandercock to Hull FC, then Hull KR and several other SuperLeague sides, and played several games for Ireland being of Irish descent. He retired in 2018 aged 30.

danknights

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Old brendan worth aka the truck. Played in our first spoon year. How your meant to be worth anything debuting in that year does me. Wasn't scared of much just played in one of our worst years to date.

danknights

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Jamie Ainscough played more games for us then I remember. Also titans coach Justin Holbrook played a couple games for us late 90s.

Matty23

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Jamie Ainscough played more games for us then I remember. Also titans coach Justin Holbrook played a couple games for us late 90s.
Was surprised when I saw that Holbrook was a Knight, but then again I guess I was too young to know.