REAL NRL: Newcastle Local Competition

RESULTS | Business Plaza Cup Rd 4

NSWRL
Mon 14 May 2018, 08:57 AM

RESULTS | Business Plaza Cup

MAITLAND PICKERS 34 (Grainger 2. Smith 2, Upton, Clark tries; Walsh 5 goals) def MACQUARIE SCORPIONS 20 (Simon 2, Smith, Briggs tries; Briggs 2 goals)

LAKES UNITED SEAGULLS 28 (Charles 2, Newmans 2, Mata’Afa, Craig tries; Kennedy, Mata’Afa goals) def CESSNOCK GOANNAS 18 (Adu, Hlad, Bromage tries; McNamara 3 goals)

CENTRAL NEWCASTLE BUTCHER BOYS 26 (Gordon, Murphy. Madden, Nott tries; Murray 5 goals) def KURRI KURRI BULLDOGS 16 (Hardy, Gilmour, Alchin tries; Cullen 2 goals)

SOUTH NEWCASTLE LIONS 26 (Afflick, Manuofetoa, King, Lawrence, Freeman tries; Boney 3 goals) def WESTERN SUBURBS ROSELLAS 16 (Walker, Hendry, Shipway tries; Keenan 2 goals)

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2018/05/14/results--business-plaza-cup-rd-4/

For those interested,
The newcastle rebels reps take on the Sydney Ron Massey cup reps tonight 7:30pm at Maitland.
Be a pretty good game.

Bar TV has live coverage also

I See West Newcastle have signed Former Newcastle Junior Chad O Donnell who has returned to Newcastle From Penrith I reckon he should join the NSW Cup Squad for the rest of the year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RESULTS | Business Plaza Cup Finals Week One

NSWRL
Thu 6 Sep 2018, 10:40 AM

RESULTS | BUSINESS PLAZA CUP WEEK ONE

Elimination Final
Maitland Sports Ground
Saturday 1 September

KURRI KURRI BULLDOGS 39 def MAITLAND PICKERS 12

Qualifying Final
St John Oval
Sunday 2 September

SOUTH NEWCASTLE LIONS 46 def CENTRAL NEWCASTLE BUTCHER BOYS 12

UPCOMING FIXTURES | BUSINESS PLAZA CUP WEEK TWO

Minor Semi Final
Kurri Kurri Sports Ground
Saturday 8 September

Kurri Kurri Bulldogs v Central Newcastle Butcher Boys

Major Semi Final
Cahill Oval
Sunday 9 September

Lakes United Seagulls v South Newcastle Lions

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2018/09/06/results--business-plaza-cup-finals-week-one-and-two/

i was told from someone involved with maitland that they are in the process of securing work locally for joel edwards in order for him to move back to play for them.

I once saw Joel Edwards knocked out cold with a high shot, he hit the ground like a sack of spuds, the ref immediately turned to the bench and started waving for a trainer, and Joel woke up, bounced to his feet and was trying to play the ball when the ref looked back. The trainer came out, but Joel refused to leave the field till he'd had a run at the guy who knocked him out.

Joe was thinking there was a salary cap in the real NRL.. ..Must be wrong after

casting an eye of that West side..:shrug::shrug:

Cessnock, now look at me, i want you to focus, please for the love of god, please win another grand final...repeat after me "we will win this one today"...:D

It's a shame Knights under 20s prop Tom Baker is out injured.
A real NRL grandfinal would have been good experience for him.

Back