Posting of Herald articles

rhugh89

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Dear members,

From now on can you please refrain from posting full articles from the Herald

We have been in trouble before and we don't want this to happen again

We know how frustrating paywalls are but in the case of the herald it's worth the $3 or $4 a week so we encourage you to subscribe

If you don't want to subscribe that's fine

From now on please just post the headline and link or a brief summary of whats in the article

Once again we know it's frustrating and this won't be a popular move but we as staff must protect the forum

Thanks Everyone,

rhugh89
Josh2010
Aidos
Jekk

It doesn't have to be a brief summary.
You can't have copywright over facts.
All the Herald has copywright over is their words.

If anyone wants to take the time to list every fact in an article, and even the opinions, and do it in their own words, that's perfectly legal.

In short, their words are what they own - not the facts.

It doesn't have to be a brief summary.
You can't have copywright over facts.
All the Herald has copywright over is their words.

If anyone wants to take the time to list every fact in an article, and even the opinions, and do it in their own words, that's perfectly legal.

In short, their words are what they own - not the facts.

If people want to do that go for it, A Brief summary would be quicker that's all

I’ve got an electronic subscription to the Herald, it’s money well spent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dear members,

From now on can you please refrain from posting full articles from the Herald

We have been in trouble before and we don't want this to happen again

We know how frustrating paywalls are but in the case of the herald it's worth the $3 or $4 a week so we encourage you to subscribe

If you don't want to subscribe that's fine

From now on please just post the headline and link or a brief summary of whats in the article

Once again we know it's frustrating and this won't be a popular move but we as staff must protect the forum

Thanks Everyone,

rhugh89
Josh2010
Aidos
Jekk
Lord of the Skraelings.

You missed one bra.

I have posted a few times before that there is a very simple way to still view the articles. No need for posting the full article at all.

Back