Origin to be broadcasted in 3D

good for the 0.00000000000001% of people who have 3D televisions lol. Have they even been released yet?

Probably for a bit of publicity, and future DVD sales and that when the 3D become as popular as LCD and Plasmas.

oh, and another thing, if they are making the home experience to good, and realistic why would anyone want to leave the house, and sit in raining windy weather? all this technology will hurt ticket sales no doubt in the future.

Would they using those ****ty cardboard glasses or the ones they give out in the cinemas when you see Avatar in 3D...

To begin with, this will largely be a drawcard for pubs and clubs who invest in 3D technology, as they can get their ROI through an increase in the cost of drinks. 3D TVs in the home won't be a common sight for a few years to come yet.

Sounds insane to me ... I don't think I'd be too interested. How far away are the camera from the action? You don't get much of a 3D effect unless you're close to something, I can't see it being too amazing.

Back