Old Knights Jerseys

Discussion in 'General Rugby League' started by LGaz, Mar 16, 2020.

1. LGaz

LGaz Greg Smith

Hey guys,

Long term Knights fan; started going with my grandma at around 2 years old in 1988 and haven't stopped since; could count on your hands the amount of home games I have missed over the years...although that might change if they don't get this corona virus under control :(

Anyway, late last year I started making a bit of a hobby collecting the old Knights jerseys from the glory days. It's harder than you'd think to find a lot of them, but just trying to grab what I can find in my size for my collection and to wear around the town!

I have managed to find a few really cool rare ones, but the main three I really want to still get are an original 1997 jersey (not the retro remakes) and the 1996 and 2003 world sevens jerseys (photo's of the last two below).

Don't want to rip anyone off happy to pay very well for them, so if you happened to have any of these please send me a message! I am definitely interested in other old Knights ones too, those are just the hardest ones to find that I'm looking for.

Also happy to share photos if anyone is interested to see some of the ones i have found!

Cheers and go the Knights!

Attached Files:

2. R_A

R_A Timana Tahu

Knights are having a big sale from the online store and in store up to 50% off for some things and saw the replica of the Henny Penny jersey which will probably be something I am considering

I already have the Impulse from 1998 and Stockland so might as well get all the older ones!