NRLW MSKOTW V Dragons

Billy

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
6 votes per round - maximum of 3 per player
Votes posted before the game ends won't be counted.

LIST AFTER ROUND 4

Tamika Upton - 55
Millie Boyle - 47
Jesse Southwell - 45
Caitlan Johnston - 35
Tayla Predebon - 24
Emma Manzelmann - 20
Yasmin Clydsdale - 13
Olivia Higgins - 7
Kirra Dibb - 6
Romy Teitzel - 6
Shanice Parker - 4
Makenzie Weale - 1
Simone Karpani - 1
Kiana Takairangi - 0
Bobbi Law - 0
Autumn-Rain Stephens Daly - 0
Kyra Simon - 0
Hanna Southwell - 0

Votes for round
Boyle 15
Southwell 10
Clydesdale 8
Johnson 4
Parker 3
Teitzel 1
Manzelmann 1
Karpani 1

2. Southwell
1. Clydesdale
1. Johnston
1. Boyle
1. Higgins

Special mention for Manzelmann (she needs more time on the paddock!), Mackenzie Weale (best game I've seen her play so far), Kirra Dibb - she is really starting to find her mojo and Kayla Romaniuk - for her debut, she didn't look out of place at all out there and will be improved for the run

Last edited:
Special mention for Manzelmann (she needs more time on the paddock!),
i dont agree, i think how they are using her at the moment is working well so why change it. It wouldn't be bad if she got more minutes but right now she is killing it doing what she does. just needs to keep it up

i dont agree, i think how they are using her at the moment is working well so why change it. It wouldn't be bad if she got more minutes but right now she is killing it doing what she does. just needs to keep it up
I hear what you are saying Junior and maybe it was just this weekend because she has been averaging around 37 minutes a game up until then....but on the weekend she only got 23 minutes (lowest she's had all season) and to me she should be getting closer to that 15-20 minutes at the back end of each half to give her more opportunities to exploit the platform our power forwards generate in putting the defensive line on the back foot.

I hear what you are saying Junior and maybe it was just this weekend because she has been averaging around 37 minutes a game up until then....but on the weekend she only got 23 minutes (lowest she's had all season) and to me she should be getting closer to that 15-20 minutes at the back end of each half to give her more opportunities to exploit the platform our power forwards generate in putting the defensive line on the back foot.
Yep agree 100%. Higgins was doing a great job v dragons but I feel if em came on around the 15-20 minute mark we would roll down the middle a bit better late in halves. Especially if they try play the forward game with us next week. She will be zoomy around the ruck.

Yep agree 100%. Higgins was doing a great job v dragons but I feel if em came on around the 15-20 minute mark we would roll down the middle a bit better late in halves. Especially if they try play the forward game with us next week. She will be zoomy around the ruck.
Maybe we were holding a bit back as well?

Back