NRL Rich List

it's such a relief to see that the knights aren't the only dumb club in the comp...so many over-priced players on the list. guess they've been laughing all the way to the bank.

Glass half full, at least we're not paying the turbo brothers more than a 2 million a season.

I see there was a NRL ‘non player’ rich list put out as well. Be interesting if someone could do one for their journalists

i find this the weirdest thing that happens in Rugby League. They have no concrete information to base these numbers off then we are just supposed to take them as fact. Why would the club leak to Buzz that Ponga is actually on 1.4 million dollars? It’s the same with other clubs to, seems like a tool they use to jack up the pressure on the people they want to target.

i find this the weirdest thing that happens in Rugby League. They have no concrete information to base these numbers off then we are just supposed to take them as fact. Why would the club leak to Buzz that Ponga is actually on 1.4 million dollars? It’s the same with other clubs to, seems like a tool they use to jack up the pressure on the people they want to target.
I always assumed it was the players managers

The numbers must be close to the mark, no ones threatening to sue the Telegraph

True, probably why the Tele have turned the heat on KP considering they hate his old man.
KP bashing is a popular past time on social media. Have a read of the comments on ANY Ponga article. Tall Poppy syndrome is alive and thriving in the land of Oz.

He triggers plenty of clicks

Back