Newcastle Knights Milestones and Achievements

Hughesy, looks like Ponga is already well on his way to being in the top 3 for most points for the club...if he ends up being a 1 team player, he could give Joey's top spot a shake:thumbsup:

- Daniel Saifiti plays his 120th game for the Knights this weekend.
- Enari Tuala is just 4 games away from his 50th Knights appearance
- Kalyn Ponga is 6th on the Knights list of all-time points scored with 402 points, 1 point behind Robbie O'Davis, who has scored 403 points.

Last edited:
Robbie O'Davis what wouldn't you give to have 1 or 2 of him in the side .
Does anyone remember the high ball he took in the in goal at full flight horizontal to the ground and took the catch, imo still the best fullback this club ever had...
If anyone remembers what game that is please post it here or tell me where to watch it again ...

Robbie O'Davis what wouldn't you give to have 1 or 2 of him in the side .
Does anyone remember the high ball he took in the in goal at full flight horizontal to the ground and took the catch, imo still the best fullback this club ever had...
If anyone remembers what game that is please post it here or tell me where to watch it again ...
It was 1997, but couldn’t tell you which game.

i figured this belonged in the Achievements section...
25 years ago today magic happened. It was the most glorious of sporting moments and all was right with the world. The Newcastle Knights, those magnificent Newcastle Knights etched their names forever in history.

Has been 10yrs for me, first joined when I moved over to WA for work, it was the only way I could keep up to date with the footy, had bad radio reception the outback town pub refused to play NRL on the TV(afl only) and Swan lager tastes like crap...back in Newy, this forum kept me up to date. for the 2 yrs i was away. have seen some characters come and go in that time, new and old sharing their opinions on the 1 thing we all love bad posting and good posting all fun....what grinds my gears is how we have sucked for so long......

Back