• Keep it!

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Scrap Negative Rep!

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ms.Nobody

Banned
I have found a setting to give it the flick and only keep it positive.

Vote now! I'l give it a week or maybe more until a decision is made.

Definitely get rid of it, it is just mean. If you have a problem with someone's post then pm them or reply to their message. Plus some people seem to go overboard with the negatives and do no positives.

This is the forum of love, there is no room for negative rep!!!

True and Ive had PMs off people asking why certain posts were negative repped.

We want everyone in Green eventually! And should be positive.

Keep Voting!

Hmmm I think we should give it the flick. Its pretty crap seeing someone with a red square besides there name. Positive is all good, the negative just brings things down. If someone has beef with another forum member they should just PM the admins and mods.

I myself got a negative rep and the comment besides it says; Lol. I mean wtf?

Maybe they were laughing at what you said because it was stupid. Or perhaps there is an alternative meaning to L.O.L. that we are not aware of.

The negative rep does need binning. You can't negative rep someone with LOL attached to it. If someone posts something good then +ive rep it, if there's something people don't like, report it.

Maybe they were laughing at what you said because it was stupid. Or perhaps there is an alternative meaning to L.O.L. that we are not aware of.

Lots of love maybe?

Well this place's second name is the forum of love so could well be.

I voted for Keep it, but actually reading into more detail now, scrap it :)
Let's all stay happy.

Another question. Is it possible to turn off individual rep, but only show overall rep?

That is, don't show what rep and how many rep (when) you received in the CP. Only show the overall rep under the avatar.

That might be better.

Or if its possible, scrap the idea of showing how many total points you have, and only show overall aura under the avatar in each post eg the green squares.

Alright then. Only show total points. Don't show time and post as I know who gave me the latest rep through the timing and their post in the thread.

Any thoughts?

Back