MEMBER 2299 - Marathon Stadium 2022 Tipping Competition - open for registrations

Lefty

Steve Simpson
I could not open it, so I deleted it and I can get in but it is not showing the current standings in our tipping comp.

Patty

Dank memes n' big screens
Same story as usual for me this year, promising start but fell away when it mattered most. Call me the St George Illawarra Dragons of tipping

Frank McWilliams

Jarrod Mullen
Seems to be lots of problems, can’t work out what’s going wrong, can’t understand why so many of my selections are not winning, surely it’s a technical hitch in the system

Joel

Touche...
Same story as usual for me this year, promising start but fell away when it mattered most. Call me the St George Illawarra Dragons of tipping
I really felt for you this round, 0/7 and the people who didn't tip got 4/7. Rip

Still_Nutty

Michael Eagar
Congratulations to Brighton75 - exceptional tipping and well deserved....PS - looks like you aren't formally registered as a forum member....nothing says you have to be to be on the site or in the comp, I was just thinking it would be great to get some input from you into the forum from time to time as well, as you seem to be more astute than many of us on here (me included 😖😊👍)

1665385022504.png

Last edited:

Still_Nutty

Michael Eagar
LOL @Treadly - If you wanted to go down the deductions route for non-members I'd have thought you'd go for an amount that might put you in the frame...say '17 points'?!:lol::lol::lol:...or at least go for something that would have bumped @Battler into a winnable position 😉 (12 points)

1665455148608.png

Lefty

Steve Simpson
He might be a member under a different name. brighton75 are you a member? If not, you are most welcome to join, it is your big chance to bask in your runaway victory.

jamesgould

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Staff member
Admin
It should be forum members only next year 😊

And I’m finally going to sign up next season and put you all (actually myself) to shame 😂