Marathon Stadium 2021 Tipping Comp is open for business

Poor old display by the Tits even if they have spent millions. 74 minutes to score a single, solitary try.

1618458828080.png

Bit of a logjam at the bottom, @Battler is the big mover, up to top spot. Pretty tight competition so far though, plenty of footy left to be played

Went for two upsets, Canberra and Broncos, missed on Raiders despite them being in front for a while then because I lost that swapped Broncos back to Titans and came unstuck, could have been 3 out of three or two out of three but alas its become 1 out of three, best is two so one ain’t two bad, long way to go

Went for two upsets, Canberra and Broncos, missed on Raiders despite them being in front for a while then because I lost that swapped Broncos back to Titans and came unstuck, could have been 3 out of three or two out of three but alas its become 1 out of three, best is two so one ain’t two bad, long way to go

Plenty of upsets I reckon this round Frank..

Tipping for some upsets the last few weeks has only seen my ladder position slide. Let’s hope Newcastle can give me some good fortune.

Back