Knights Vs Storm Trial Saturday 4.45 PM- livestream weblink and discussion

Billy

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Player stats for the game mean nothing, but they are in.
Josh King got the most fantasy points with 35. He made 32 tackles with 100% efficiency.
Brodie Jones got 34 fantasy points - 27 tackles and 67 metres run.
Dom Young 31 fantasy points - 69 metres and 9 tackles at 100% efficiency.
Crossland 31 fantasy points - 24 tackles, 1 missed - 7 kicks for 185 metres (Pearce did 6 kicks for 163 metres)

Billy

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
I wouldn't trust those stats much. They still say Musgrove scored the try Lucas scored, and they have Bailey Hodgson playing for a few minutes - they must have decided he's a hooker like his uncle and gave him Mitch Black's stats.

Ethan

Adam MacDougall
Just watched the full game rather than bits and pieces . Young looks the goods to me Runs well, passes well, tackles hard and is keen and fast .
King would be in my side long before Sue, Jones looked good and strong .
Simi looks to have put on a lot of leg muscle has a bum like A Johns now .
Musgrove looks a talented player and Crossland did well with the boot but didn't run the ball enough for me.

Billy

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Zac "Mule" Hosking getting time in this game is interesting.
He came through our under 20s 4 years ago. I don't think he played juniors for us below under 20s.
He is a real late bloomer. He'd be 23/24 now, and the end of 2019 season and the first game in 2020 were his best.
His stats don't look much different to King's in reserve grade at the end of 2019.
He is a small middle forward - tall but lean - who puts in 70 or even 80 minutes a game and often tops the tackle count.
Oddly, he looks and plays very much like his father, if you take away the beer belly and lack of fitness.
His father was one of my favourites in 90s or earlier.
Found this clip about his father.