Knights sign Andrew McCullough for rest of the season

The smart thing to do, but a kick in the teeth for Randall.
I suspect they'll give Randall one game because the new guy won't have time to even learn the players names in a week, but Randall will have to do well to keep the spot.

We have cover now. An injury to Watson or Randall and Huth would have had to have been thrown in the deep end.

Happy with the extra depth at hooker, but honestly I'd feel more confident with Watson/Randall alternating through a game. Be interesting to see how it plays out though.

Who does our team have more of now. Ex-Roosters or Ex-Broncos? I suppose the Broncos, now that SKD is gone.

Happy with the extra depth at hooker, but honestly I'd feel more confident with Watson/Randall alternating through a game. Be interesting to see how it plays out though.

Who does our team have more of now. Ex-Roosters or Ex-Broncos? I suppose the Broncos, now that SKD is gone.

It sounds like Watson is going to stay in the impact role. Not particularly keen to have McCullough as our main dummy half but I guess we need someone, we've got 18 games to go & Randall is a rookie.

Think it depends on what you count Moga as, ex-Rooster or ex-Bronco? He's a double agent.
If Moga is a Bronco as that was his last club before us, or if he is also considered a Rooster when we have a tie :p
ex-Roosters:
Watson
Moga
Pearce
Guerra

Ex-Broncos
McCollough
Ese'Ese
Shibasaki
Moga

It’s a pretty smart signing. I think the Coach really rates Watson and is really keen on having him play the Smith, Radley, Souths lock can’t temper his name role.

We literally have limited options in that position. To pick him up he will add depth and be a good influence on our younger guys. Broncos probably freeing cap space for Fifita

Do you post anything positive on here cowboyman? I can only remember negative posts from you.

I post plenty of positive things that people agree with. You’re just one of many that knit pick the negative things out.

Think it depends on what you count Moga as, ex-Rooster or ex-Bronco? He's a double agent.
If Moga is a Bronco as that was his last club before us, or if he is also considered a Rooster when we have a tie :p
ex-Roosters:
Watson
Moga
Pearce
Guerra

Ex-Broncos
McCollough
Ese'Ese
Shibasaki
Moga

Got a few ex Cowboys/North Queenslanders as well.

Back