Knights possible Origin players and who to replace them with

I think this will happen.
Ponga- I would guess Watson to fullback and Mann or Lino to 6.
Klem & Glasby = Dan & Gavet to start and Barnett at lock, Sione to back row with bench forwards of Ese, King, Jones or Saulo.
Ramien- Moga.
Lee- Star Toa?

If ramien and Lee both get picked - which won't happen - we only have Moga who can be selected, so Sione would have to go to centre and Hunt to wing.

The only players we an use in firstgrade are
Moga
Saulo
Buhrer
Lino
Jones
Stone
Jake Saifiti
Woolford

Ponga is a certainty to be Qld fullback I would have thought.

NSW could do worse than Ramien, centre is looking a bit thin all of a sudden with Jimmy etc. Jack Bird and Jack Wighton maybe in front of him?

Interesting about Lee. If it's between him and Feldt then he'd have to be a chance.

If Beau Fermour gets the last top 30 spot he could also play centre or bench.

From what I have seen of reserves he is the most deserving of a top 30 spot.

Is Kurt Mann any good on the wing?

If we lost everyone including Pearce - which we won't.

Mann
Hunt
Sione
Moga
SKD
watson
Lino
Dan S
Levi
Gavet
Barnett
Fitz
Herman

Buhrer
King
Saulo
Jake Saifiti

Jones/Stone/Woolford/????

the only game that we will not be aloud to field players selected in origin is v the warriors at home. as we have a bye before origin 1 and origin 2 is a standalone game. although we play the bulldogs at home 2 days after origin 3 and browny may be tempted to rest our origin reps.

If we lost everyone including Pearce - which we won't.

Mann
Hunt
Sione
Moga
SKD
watson
Lino
Dan S
Levi
Gavet
Barnett
Fitz
Herman

Buhrer
King
Saulo
Jake Saifiti

Jones/Stone/Woolford/????
given we have a bye the first 1 and have to play during the 3rd. Id say Griffin would be a slight chance to make a return by then too?

If we are only talking about game 3 - Griffin is saying he might be back for round 16, so he is possible, and we can also use the development players - Crossland, Musgrove, Fermor, and whichever 3 others we choose by june 30.

looking at the draw a little closer its really a make or break period for us, the week after the standalone game 2 until after origin 3 are 3 homes games in row. maybe he will expect any origin players to back up in that period and look to rest them after origin 1 instead v the rabbits, of all the effected games its the one we would be most likely to struggle in anyway.

Ramien's a bigger chance of playing with Jack Birds suspected ACL tear.

I think the universe wants Ramien to play. Roberts getting dropped to reserve grade, Leilua got a season ending injury just when they were starting to talk him up as a possible Origin player. Dugan is around but he's a part of the old guard that Fittler got rid of. Only really Wighton left that I can think of. Peachey could do a job too. Ramien would fit right in at Origin level, but maybe playing for the Knights will hurt him this year.

I think the universe wants Ramien to play. Roberts getting dropped to reserve grade, Leilua got a season ending injury just when they were starting to talk him up as a possible Origin player. Dugan is around but he's a part of the old guard that Fittler got rid of. Only really Wighton left that I can think of. Peachey could do a job too. Ramien would fit right in at Origin level, but maybe playing for the Knights will hurt him this year.

Not if we can keep our act together and string some wins together. A side on the move up the ladder draws attention, and if we can do that Ramien will be a good part of that. Hopefully would get him across the line.

Who is interested in this crock of crap apart from red necked Queenslanders? Thanks to the Senator the whole concept is Queensland orientated.

Stuffs the whole competition.

Who is interested in this crock of crap apart from red necked Queenslanders? Thanks to the Senator the whole concept is Queensland orientated.

Stuffs the whole competition.
I'm not gonna hate on it. It was the first footy I watched and if not for the chief making such a big impression on me, well I wouldn't be a knights supporter

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Eddy is playing himself into a jumper, no doubt about it. My guess is if he makes it, it’ll be in games 2 or 3.

If Gagai moves infield and Oates is on the other wing, there’s nobody else I’d pick over him.

Eddy is playing himself into a jumper, no doubt about it. My guess is if he makes it, it’ll be in games 2 or 3.

If Gagai moves infield and Oates is on the other wing, there’s nobody else I’d pick over him.

Maybe Daniel Tupou.
Fergo has to be given 1 of the wing spots though.

Back