Knights Merchandise

Joshhh

OnARampageFuelledByGod
I was gonna get a 2009 heritage jersey with a yellow 7 on it but for some reason they didn't make them in small enough sizes for me & i wanted to wear it so i didn't buy it.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely the best jersey. I saw someone with a yellow number on theirs, if only I knew where to get one for mine.

When they were a current jersey you could get yellow numbers imprinted on them on online stores, i don't know if they still do it though.

IanG

Darren Treacy
1997 Jersey don't wear it anymore cause it's too small and I've had it autographed
2007 Home jersey
2009 heritage jersey (Henny Penny Style)
2012 home/heritage jersey
2014 Auckland Nines jersey
2014 Women In league jersey
Several caps and scarves from the membership packs
Grand Final pack DVDs
Knights essentials DVD pack
2007 Polo shirt
2 pairs of Knights socks

IanG

Darren Treacy
Like alot of NRL merchandise that Coles sell. Hard to find Knights stuff for some reason.

Jekk

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Staff member
Admin
Like alot of NRL merchandise that Coles sell. Hard to find Knights stuff for some reason.

Have you seen they've got cards with the rubber bracelets attached. They're pretty cool

d'Artagnan

Tony Townsend
Spoke to staff in Coles last year about lack of Knights gear in our area. He said distribution happens from Melbourne. They clearly have no clue about NRL and wot stores to send appropriate gear to.

Joey

Newcastle since 1997
If anyone has a 1996 Sevens jersey they'd be willing to offload, shoot me a message. I'm desperate for one!

IanG

Darren Treacy
knights meme.JPG

Joshhh

OnARampageFuelledByGod
Did we come close to making the 95 Grand Final? Maybe it's one of those shirts that they make before time so they can sell them straight away if we made it.

IanG

Darren Treacy
Would've only been a limited number made then so they'd be rare.

I still say I would've loved to have been in charge of putting the Manly 1997 Premiers t-shirts in the incinerator

Jekk

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Staff member
Admin
Would've only been a limited number made then so they'd be rare.

I still say I would've loved to have been in charge of putting the Manly 1997 Premiers t-shirts in the incinerator

Does anyone know what they do with them? I know the NFL ones go overseas to poor countries, I would hope ours do the same sort of thing.