Knights in rep teams

Lulea would be explosive in Origin. Anything at all could happen. On Saturday night the commentators were talking about a big shot he put on but the missed the bigger 1 earlier in the game where he came up quick and just cut the Bulldog player in half and left him on the deck. Lulea's big, strong, angry and a lot of people don't like him. What else does one need to play Origin ?

Apparently Leilua has an injury that is keeping him out of either City or Samoa whatever he was going to choose.

Jaelen Feeney has been selected at halfback for the QLD Under 20's State of Origin team :applause::applause::applause:

Sione Mata'utia (Centre) and Jake Mamo (Wing) selected to play for the NSW Under 20's State of Origin team :applause::applause::applause:

congrats on sione, jake and jaelen getting picked in the 20's origin game. I just had a look at both squads, it could be a long night for the maroons.................................

Peter Mataútia has been added to the Samoa squad after a few players were injured.
He has been on fire for the Cutters in the NSW cup.

It should be good for them, it would be fun for them to get out to the camps with a bunch of new players & coaches for a week & all the other guys get a good rest from football to freshen up.

You won't be saying that if a star player gets injured. May I remind you of rugby league nines earlier this year. No one watched it and we lost out best player Mullen. That's part of the reason for our bad start to the year Mullins injury threw everything out of whack and now they are struggling to to turn it around

So Loz was quoted as saying he is going to experiment during the City V Country game playing Reynolds at hooker at some stage.... Does this mean Reynolds could be garreented Atleast a utility spot for the blues ? ... Either way Mullen will must have a blinder to have any chance....coz Loz picks his team based on the fact if your media worthy...form 2nd

You won't be saying that if a star player gets injured. May I remind you of rugby league nines earlier this year. No one watched it and we lost out best player Mullen. That's part of the reason for our bad start to the year Mullins injury threw everything out of whack and now they are struggling to to turn it around

I don't worry about it, injuries happen in any game, I'm talking about their mental state anyway, undoubtedly it would be good for them, it would be like going on a school camp. Better than sticking around with the same people every day in a losing camp.

I'm one of the few who actually think Boyd hasn't been all bad, but i have to admit, i wonder what his response would be if he got dropped from Australia & Queensland. It might make him start to put everything in for the Knights & get back to the form he was in at the Dragons. Maybe his problem is that he's guaranteed a spot so doesn't have to work his guts out for it.

Gidz in none of the squads?

Can't see it... Dont be surprised if Reynolds is named as the utility in origin, seeing as tho he will be playing some time at dummy half in the city v country match..IMO Daley has already got his halves combo picked.

If I had to put money on it I'd say hes going for sutton and pearce. Grats to rochow future rep star for sure

Realistically we shouldn't need a utility if the likes of Bird and Lewis are playing, but if we selected one, I wouldn't mind Sutton getting a run.

Back