Kalyn Ponga discussion

The whole Kalyn wants to leave thing was speculation on nrl 360 with absolutely no evidence given at all, was basically Anasta and Graham giving their gut feeling.

The whole Kalyn wants to leave thing was speculation on nrl 360 with absolutely no evidence given at all, was basically Anasta and Graham giving their gut feeling.
I used to watch NRL 360 when Ben Aiken was there. He had a fairly even head and was likely to give a balanced view.
The Anasta version is pure speculation and is some of the most biased “reporting” I have ever seen. At times it borders on nasty and digging into “information “ which at best is questionable.
NRL 360 needs a full panel review with the view of putting credible personnel who can represent balanced commentary.
When this happens, I may return to be a NRL360 viewer.

I used to watch NRL 360 when Ben Aiken was there. He had a fairly even head and was likely to give a balanced view.
The Anasta version is pure speculation and is some of the most biased “reporting” I have ever seen. At times it borders on nasty and digging into “information “ which at best is questionable.
NRL 360 needs a full panel review with the view of putting credible personnel who can represent balanced commentary.
When this happens, I may return to be a NRL360 viewer.
I liked it too mate, was a decent watch.

I don’t like that Anasta is a mouthpiece and a player manager. He’s completely biased and easily loses control of the group. I liken the noise to a bunch of old **** pots at the pub late on a Friday that should have gone home 5 drinks ago, that’s what it sounds and looks like and if that’s what I’m looking for I’d go to the pub.

Complete biased trash being regurgitated by highly paid mouthpieces with agendas I don’t at all relate to. Plus the sneaky hiccups, little burps and high blood pressure lends credence to the **** pot analogy. 🍻

I will say, Gordie made it watchable again last year. I have a lot of respect for his opinion on things, he doesn't make stuff up, and will call out the wild accusations of the others if there is no evidence of their claim.
I agree, I did actually start tuning in again when Tallis was hosting. Surprised they haven’t used him again with Kent away dealing with personal issues again.

It is a shame that Media isnt held to account for the rubbish stories they make up.
It's a shame the Roosters wont be held to account if the speculation is true that they have made unsolicited advances to the games best player in the middle of a long term contract. The NRL should be onto that shlt as a matter of protocol to correct such gross and prohibited actions from a competing club.

And that's saying nothing of the injustice that the greedy cap cheats from Bondi would be permitted to rob the only child of one of the poorest families in the NRL lol. It's all so gross. Assuming ofc there's ant truth to it

It's a shame the Roosters wont be held to account if the speculation is true that they have made unsolicited advances to the games best player in the middle of a long term contract. The NRL should be onto that shlt as a matter of protocol to correct such gross and prohibited actions from a competing club.

And that's saying nothing of the injustice that the greedy cap cheats from Bondi would be permitted to rob the only child of one of the poorest families in the NRL lol. It's all so gross. Assuming ofc there's ant truth to it

Not sure what you don't understand about the way this league runs, but the NRL don't care, as long as the appearance on the surface looks good.

Whatever is happening behind closed doors, on the Golf courses and cafe's of Australia they would rather not know about any of it, unless of course a whistleblower gives them no choice.

Not sure what you don't understand about the way this league runs, but the NRL don't care, as long as the appearance on the surface looks good.

Whatever is happening behind closed doors, on the Golf courses and cafe's of Australia they would rather not know about any of it, unless of course a whistleblower gives them no choice.
What don't I understand? I just described to you how it happens. And was indeed whinging about the lack 'care' practiced by the NRL. Can't tell if you're trying to correct me or simply having a whinge yourself, if it's the latter, then I'm your guy.

Thats true, i was more pointing towards the media rubbish about the club being in trouble because of the TPA and there being "new evidence come to light" - only for the next day them to backflip and then they went with that story. Its journalism just making up a story to get eyes on it rather than factual journalism. They always do this and dont care about the people it impacts

God this whole thing really was nothing at all. There was never any money owed. All these stories because Kalyn’s dad didn’t understand his contract.

I think when it comes to Andre, a lot of what might seem like malicious intent can actually be explained by the fact that he’s just not very bright lol

God this whole thing really was nothing at all. There was never any money owed. All these stories because Kalyn’s dad didn’t understand his contract.

I think when it comes to Andre, a lot of what might seem like malicious intent can actually be explained by the fact that he’s just not very bright lol

Exactly what i was saying about the media, the story they write fits their narrative at that moment. There should be laws stopping this.

Well he's not a professional player agent either ... sounds like he was just checking he had everything right in the agreements and some journo has got ahold of it and let their imagination run riot. Seems like Andre was just doing the responsible thing and checking all the i's were dotted in this circumstance.

Back