Josh's Gallery

no worries.

and I made this before

spidey.png

The graphics and the renders look great, but the text drags it down and makes it look like it was done on MS paint.

I really like the Hayley one (maybe because I have a massive crush on her).

I think the alien one is really great. The colour looks amazing man. Did you smudge the BG?

Bump

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

New Sig

Muse.png

Last edited:
I really like your style its very colourful and "Artsy". The lighting rocks too. Only criticism is that I dont really like the text. KIU :)

yeah one thing you gotta learn bout me. I SUCK AT TEXT. I hate adding it but watcha gonna do

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Most probably my SOTM entry

Benji.png

haha that's such a bad image. Will be hard to make a decent sig with that. I'll give it a shot though. If it doesn't look good I'll try find another Gidley image

Edit:

Been making wallpapers lately

MuseWallpaper3-1.png

Kobe2.png

Last edited:
Goodjob on the wallpapers, but there is still a lot you can do on them.

Right now they just look like one layer on top of another (You can obviously tell there is just a background layer, a few textures or brushes, then the render on top).
Try blending everything in more, use more textures set on colour dodge or something, and some lighting. Mix it up a bit.

And this will be your friend: http://sportgfx.com/text-tutorials/

Thanks for the advice.

I know about text tuts but there's so many different ways and I just suck at them. Most the time I don't want to add text because these days it's just used to label things. Text isn't neccesary so yeah. I will try to get better at it though. I need to.

Edit:

New sigs

CocaCola.png

abstractsmudge.png

Last edited:
Back